Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

In Need Of A Mini Flat Around Pedro Bariga - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Mini Flat Around Pedro Bariga (407 Views)

Block Of 6flats Of 3units Of 3 Bdrm & 3 Units Of 2 Bdrm Around Pedro For Sales / New Garage Bariga Fire Incident Caused By Electrical Surge - LASEMA / Urgent Request- Mini Flat Around Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Mini Flat Around Pedro Bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2016
Is there any body that wants to sublet a mini flat around Pedro/bariga,ladi lak area to please contact me on this number 08053789165.
Re: In Need Of A Mini Flat Around Pedro Bariga by soulbrother(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Is there any body that wants to sublet a mini flat around Pedro/bariga,ladi lak area to please contact me on this number 08053789165.
Good luck in your search,just be careful while choosing.
I sublet mine in ajah due to frequent ghosts sightings in and around the house.
Can u believe I woke up 4:30 to a ghostly,lighted misty figure starring at me on my bed,then it disappears into the wall.
That's when I actually noticed why every other neighbors where packing out without informing me.only one person told me what he's been seeing.
The house is badly hunted.
Now on the search for a new one somewhere a bit after magodo.
Re: In Need Of A Mini Flat Around Pedro Bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2016
soulbrother:

Good luck in your search,just be careful while choosing.
I sublet mine in ajah due to frequent ghosts sightings in and around the house.
Can u believe I woke up 4:30 to a ghostly,lighted misty figure starring at me on my bed,then it disappears into the wall.
That's when I actually noticed why every other neighbors where packing out without informing me.only one person told me what he's been seeing.
The house is badly hunted.
Now on the search for a new one somewhere a bit after magodo.
ol boy that's why you need to be careful and ask questions from outsiders.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Mini Flat Around Pedro Bariga by soulbrother(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
ol boy that's why you need to be careful and ask questions from outsiders.
I think it's more better to rent newly built house,rather than an old one.

(1) (Reply)

Decent Mini Flat To Let @ Ogudu Round About For 250k X1yr / Be A Landlord With 300k At Iju Aro Beside Canaan Land. / We Save You A Lot Of Money As A Building Expert Plus Free Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.