Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

>>> Jamb Laptop Auction #38,000<<< - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / >>> Jamb Laptop Auction #38,000<<< (749 Views)

Laptop Auction: Hp Pavilion X360 13.3" - Core I3, 4gb Ram/500gb Hdd / LAPTOP Auction.hp X360 Core I5 HP Beats Edition. All Touch Screen, 8gb/1terabyte / SOLD - 6.5KVA Generator For Sale at Auction price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>>> Jamb Laptop Auction #38,000<<< by dav8id(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2016

HELLO HOUSE...

AUCTION..AUCTION..AUCTION..

Another opportunity for you to grab a brand second new samsung mini laptop 4 days used by JAMB.

joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB
) are actioning their 4 days used laptops.

same laptops they used during this year exam.

jamb action out their laptops to their staff every year after conducting exams.

the laptops are only auction out to their staff and you too can get access to this same laptops through any of jamb staff closer to you.

LAPTOP: SAMSUNG MINI, ATOM, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, WEBCAM, 7 HOURS BATTERY, MEDIA CD PLAT, NO CD DRIVE, PACKAGE BOX, CHARGER, BLACK COLOUR. (complete accessories)

PRICE :#38,000 plus #3000 commission making #41,000(note jamb staff demand for 3k before they can help you buy).

AUCTION VENUE:

JAMB NATIONAL HEADQUARTER BWARI ABUJA.

HOW TO BUY :
YOU CAN ONLY BUY THROUGH THE HELP OF ANY JAMB STAFF CLOSER TO YOU. the auction is only open to jamb staffs. you can buy any quantity as far as you are buying through any of their staff in any state but the staff have to come down to abuja for collection at the jamb headquarter.

the laptops are brandnew only used for 4 days..no sign of scratch..

some igbo guys that sell laptop at wuse zone 3 shopping center due come and buy in large quantity and resell in their shops as new ones.

any quantity you want you can help you get it...

THE BUYING IS SIMPLE..CONTACT ANY JAMB STAFF YOU KNOW AND LET HIM OR HER BUY IT FOR YOU AT THE JAMB HEADQUARTER IN BWARI ABUJA.

For those that need large quantity for business can get in touch with me on 07037781319.. I can connect you with any of their staff.

Picture below are picture from the last laptops sales..

(1) (Reply)

... / UK Used Htc One M8 For Sale / Wanna Sale My Q10, Scrap Iphone 4s And Working Dell Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.