Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed (776 Views)

My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed by aboyaji(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2016
It's getting up-to a week now since I started experiencing a decline in my phone's charging speed. Most time, it takes an hour (1hour) to reach 4% , which is discouraging. I've sourced for some help among a group of phone users and I was asked to get a new USB CABLE for it or change the entire charger, change the charging port or I should upgrade my phone to the latest OS. But, I've tried using a different charger on it, a different USB cable too but there seems to be no change whatsoever.

Sometimes, I go without a phone for days due to this issue. The last I charged it, it was on 1% for 1hr which later went off few minutes later.

Please, I urge anyone who has any advice to help
Re: My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed by bongolistik(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
aboyaji:
It's getting up-to a week now since I started experiencing a decline in my phone's charging speed. Most time, it takes an hour (1hour) to reach 4% , which is discouraging. I've sourced for some help among a group of phone users and I was asked to get a new USB CABLE for it or change the entire charger, change the charging port or I should upgrade my phone to the latest OS. But, I've tried using a different charger on it, a different USB cable too but there seems to be no change whatsoever.

Sometimes, I go without a phone for days due to this issue. The last I charged it, it was on 1% for 1hr which later went off few minutes later.

Please, I urge anyone who has any advice to help
Sorry bro, it is among the 3 common problems of Infinix Hot Note highlighted here

http://highteknology.com/2016/05/3-common-problems-of-infinix-hot-note.html
Re: My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed by paragon40(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
Go and change the charging port they will have to remove it and replace it with a new one.. Heard is around 2,500 in lagos.
Re: My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed by aboyaji(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2016
bongolistik:
Sorry bro, it is among the 3 common problems of Infinix Hot Note highlighted here

http://highteknology.com/2016/05/3-common-problems-of-infinix-hot-note.html
but you didn't give a solution to it. Is there no solution?
Re: My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed by aboyaji(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2016
paragon40:
Go and change the charging port they will have to remove it and replace it with a new one.. Heard is around 2,500 in lagos.
on the road side or in Carl care that it costs #2500?
Re: My Infinix Hot Note Doesn't Charge Fast Again, help needed by paragon40(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2016
aboyaji:
on the road side or in Carl care that it costs #2500?
vst a phone engineer u can go 2 call care if you are under warranty.. If ar nt under warranty be ready for their big price..the charging port is attached to some kind of flex like that its something u can buy and fix, if u have little idea repairing phones.. Just look for a good engineer who should buy and help u fix it...

(1) (Reply)

Is Gionee M5 The Beast?? / Buy 100mb For N200 And Get 500mb Free Data On Mtn / How To Make A Smartphone Projector With Light Bulb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.