Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! (2749 Views)

Those Who Write Ab Microfinance Bank Test 17/02/2017 / Fidelity Bank Test / Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2016
please nairalannders,

help a sister in need. i have a test with fidelity bank next week tuesday and i don't know what to read and expect. please anyone with an advice on what to read and expect. thank you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by manneger2: 12:48pm On May 12, 2016
hello....is it fidelity bank at garrison pH, because I applied too but have not seen invite.

you can read dragnet past question
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Artistree: 1:20pm On May 12, 2016
alake1:
please nairalannders,

help a sister in need. i have a test with fidelity bank next week tuesday and i don't know what to read and expect. please anyone with an advice on what to read and expect. thank you.
It's computer based gmat. Google and download past questions, it helps. You would see you score at the end of the test, so you can determine whether you'd pass or not. I believe you will though...
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by rhemahil(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
alake1:
please nairalannders,

Please is it in ph? Because I submitted @ Garrison ph and haven't heard from them
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Emac(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2016
My dear look for gmat 2007 .. its basically 30 maths and 30 English. . Dont know if they have changed this...i did mine few years ago. Can't remember much, but am sure this would be what to expect. GOODLUCK
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Darayola(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2016
alake1:
please nairalannders,

Please what qualification did you use and how did you apply?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Excellergroup(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2016
alake1:
please nairalannders,

About 16-20 basic maths questions which i advise you take your time to solve cos the remaining(verbal) are relatively more difficult.

The Verbal section consists of the normal gmat-styled questions; sentence correction, synonyms and antonyms, comprehension, analogy etc.

60 questions in all with the pass-mark being 50% and you get to see your result immediately upon submission.

If successful, you would proceed to the essay writing stage where you would be required to write an essay on any topic you are provided.

N.B; Sat for mine last december so i can't say if that is what still obtains(although it has been that way for years).

Success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Artistree: 10:42pm On May 12, 2016
Excellergroup:

About 16-20 basic maths questions which i advise you take your time to solve cos the remaining(verbal) are relatively more difficult.

The Verbal section consists of the normal gmat-styled questions; sentence correction, synonyms and antonyms, comprehension, analogy etc.

60 questions in all with the pass-mark being 50% and you get to see your result immediately upon submission.

If successful, you would proceed to the essay writing stage where you would be required to write an essay on any topic you are provided.

N.B; Sat for mine last December so i can't say if that is what still obtains(although it has been that way for years).

Success.
Did you make it? I mean were you employed?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by lapazi(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2016
alake1:
please nairalannders,

ITS GMAT 2008 EDITION....
MY ADVICE....
THE MATH IS PRETTY EASY,
SKIP THE COMPREHENSION AND ANS OTHER EASY SECTIONS SUCH AS VERBAL AND SYNONYMS,
COMEBACK TO ATTEMPT THE COMPREHENSION...BE VERY FAST.

ALL THE BEST!
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Excellergroup(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2016
Artistree:
Did you make it? I mean were you employed?
Got a success mail but nothing else since then.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Artistree: 11:06am On May 13, 2016
Excellergroup:

Got a success mail but nothing else since then.
Chai, and you didn't follow up? Where is that btw?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by Excellergroup(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
Artistree:
Chai, and you didn't follow up? Where is that btw?
Followed up for sometime… Lagos
Re: Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! by ALVA001: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Excellergroup:

Followed up for sometime… Lagos
broda, what happened to NSE. Tot u made it to d last stage?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Business School Netherlands Free Training And Certification / Unocasa Limited Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment / Bg Group Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.