Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Clickbank And Bing Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank And Bing Advert (2879 Views)

How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / How To Signup To Clickbank And Choose Products To Promote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank And Bing Advert by Linzo(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2016
Please can i run bing advert with clickbank affiliate link without a website? It seems that Google AD don't allow affiliate link on Google AdWords without your website
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2016
Yes i have done it before
On bing

You.can also.get a dottk domain and redirect to your affiliates address

,,,,my question,,,
How were you able to verify or activate a bing account....my gtbank card was rejected
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by Linzo(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2016
barapistis:
Yes i have done it before
On bing

You.can also.get a dottk domain and redirect to your affiliates address

,,,,my question,,,
How were you able to verify or activate a bing account....my gtbank card was rejected
Yea you're are right, when i try using my Gtbank card to create ad they rejected it and said no fund whereas I have enough money in the account then i try Zenith's card I was debited $1for verification charge but in a few minutes i got a response again that no fund whereas I also have enough money in their.
So I'm planning to use PayPal to fund the ad but having issue with PayPal verification, note for you to use PayPal to pay for your ad you will have to change your country because if you choose Nigeria as a payment country they will tell you no PayPal option for your country
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2016
How about vcc

I tried neteller vcc but it was rejected too

Gt told me to get a dollar card

I think everything changed this year,it worked well last year

Lastly if you need exploites and method,then bhw is the place,not nairaland

Linzo:

Yea you're are right, when i try using my Gtbank card to create ad they rejected it and said no fund whereas I have enough money in the account then i try Zenith's card I was debited $1for verification charge but in a few minutes i got a response again that no fund whereas I also have enough money in their.
So I'm planning to use PayPal to fund the ad but having issue with PayPal verification, note for you to use PayPal to pay for your ad you will have to change your country because if you choose Nigeria as a payment country they will tell you no PayPal option for your country
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by Linzo(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2016
barapistis:
How about vcc

I tried neteller vcc but it was rejected too

Gt told me to get a dollar card

I think everything changed this year,it worked well last year

Lastly if you need exploites and method,then bhw is the place,not nairaland
Please what do you mean by bhw? I'm interested to know more of it

Please what do you mean by bhw? I'm interested to know more
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2016
Linzo:

Please what do you mean by bhw? I'm interested to know more

You will never find bhw link on nairaland because it a huge competitor to nl...the link is not allowed here
Pm me
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
barapistis:

You will never find bhw link on nairaland because it a huge competitor to nl...the link is not allowed here
Pm me
Bro help out.
I'm finding it difficult to advertise on b.i.n.g.
I need methods & exploited, like you mentioned above. Kindly help out.
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
yinkeys:

Bro help out.
I'm finding it difficult to advertise on b.i.n.g.
I need methods & exploited, like you mentioned above. Kindly help out.

whats the main problem you facing

that could help me know what we should deal with
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
barapistis:

whats the main problem you facing

that could help me know what we should deal with
Nigerian cards don't go through.
How can I get a lot of new Bing accounts. What's the trick to that?
I mean the black-h way around it.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
@barapistis please reply
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
yinkeys:
@barapistis please reply

this thing may not be feasible like you want

i dont know what you mean by lots of account too(you could use amazon or ms azure to make it seems like the usa,,there is really no issues with account opening,only account activation

lastly,i had to get a dollar card from gtbank for my last bing campaign

i have hard that virtual card works but when i tried neteller virtual cards,it never did

address verified vcc could cost upto 15,000

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
barapistis:

i dont know what you mean by lots of account too(you could use amazon or ms azure to make it seems like the usa,,there is really no issues with account opening,only account activation

i have hard that virtual card works but when i tried neteller virtual cards,it never did

Good luck

1. I meant how to verify foreign Bing accounts that are new since the Nigerian cards don't work. I will open GTB domiciliary acct and get their card later since the minimum amount to do this is $50
2.So the GTB domiciliary card works on Bing?
3. Please explain what you mean using Amazon or ms azure; do you mean getting a VPS?
I won't have a problem getting VCC and VPN/RDP sha
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
@barapistis could you create a whatsapp group where we can share how to get past the verification of lots of Bing, Google & FB accounts. You know it's best one markets & makes money with coupons before actually using your own money.
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by bigidea(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
I have a GT $$ Card... I have done everything possible to use it on Bing... but the card get decline while trying to add the card...

Bing said their system don't accept cards that required PIN verification during billing...

The only solution that currently work now is for you to Wire your fund to BING and you Must indicate your BING account ID in your transfer form... that is what Bing will use to track your specific account that they will add the funds.... That takes about 4 Business days for the funds to show in your account....

That is what I am currently using to fund my BING account!

Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by G12(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Let's form a mastermind group guys and see how we can help each have a breakthrough in affiliate marketing. I've been testing a few strategies but I've not really had any success.

With respect to Bings, UBA master card worked for me few months back, but it must not be a freedom account.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by bigidea(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
I just chart with GT Bank rep in their online support.... here is what she said:

Our Dollar/Naira Mastercard do not work on betting, gambling, trading, forex, adult sites, netteler, facebook, skrill, microsoft and google. however, the Visa dollar does!

Thus, going to apply for GT BANK "Dollar$ Visa Debit Card" and let see how it goes...

Their "Dollar$ MasterCard Debit Card" does not work on BING as I have it.... But works for on Facebook ads payment... as well as my PayPal account.
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok, seems i dont need this for now

$200 bing coupon.....only 7000
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2016
barapistis:

Good luck

So I have to get 15,000 to 20,000 naira for a domiciliary account + card. How long did it take to get your credit card
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
bigidea:
I just chart with GT Bank rep in their online support.... here is what she said:

Our Dollar/Naira Mastercard do not work on betting, gambling, trading, forex, adult sites, netteler, facebook, skrill, microsoft and google. however, the Visa dollar does!

Thus, going to apply for GT BANK "Dollar$ Visa Debit Card" and let see how it goes...

Their "Dollar$ MasterCard Debit Card" does not work on BING as I have it.... But works for on Facebook ads payment... as well as my PayPal account.
I guess I'd do same soon
Any success bro
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
yinkeys:

So I have to get 15,000 to 20,000 naira for a domiciliary account + card. How long did it take to get your credit card

7 working days...but i think you could do svings..and use the online platform to geta dollar card
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
barapistis:

7 working days...but i think you could do svings..and use the online platform to geta dollar card
oh. Explain.
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by yinkeys(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
bigidea:
I have a GT $$ Card... I have done everything possible to use it on Bing... but the card get decline while trying to add the card...

Bing said their system don't accept cards that required PIN verification during billing...

The only solution that currently work now is for you to Wire your fund to BING and you Must indicate your BING account ID in your transfer form... that is what Bing will use to track your specific account that they will add the funds.... That takes about 4 Business days for the funds to show in your account....

That is what I am currently using to fund my BING account!

Hello bro, I really need to start running campaigns soon. And I'm confused on how to get funds through to my Bing account.
1. How is the wiring process done. Is it from your domiciliary account.
2. What's the minimum that could be wired to Bing ads
The budget I have for opening a domiciliary acct with GTB with Visa card and getting the money transferred is 20,000naira for a start
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by Mrgabson: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
I couldn't open a dormicilliary account with GTbank
They requested i provide people that have current account to sign before I could get a current account
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by barapistis(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mrgabson:
I couldn't open a dormicilliary account with GTbank
They requested i provide people that have current account to sign before I could get a current account

you should get that easily
Re: Clickbank And Bing Advert by Mrgabson: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
^They asked for 4 current account holders

If i get a current account from another bank can i use it to open with GTbank

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice And Info Needed Opening A Mini Cyber Cafe / How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation / Post Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.