Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. (4027 Views)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit123: 3:29pm On May 12, 2016
Its high time i let the cat out of the bag for a massive knowledge for self defence, favour, security which all are for life purposes. Many traditionist won't be happy for the knowledge am to share here but then, i have my reasons for doing so. My reasons are not far fetch from my earthly mission. What am to share here are common knowledge but expensive when money is involve. In life, there are things nature requires of us which have God's support. As i always said, people suffer today as a result of ignorant. What is ignorant here? Ignorant is the inability for one to know what he suppose to know. This is why you see poor and rich, wise and fools, literate and illiterate round-about. Western education also multivate me to express my view without compromise. White men take their language and information across the border today civilization is the key the dividends. Before now, I had discussed my intention to my colleagues to enbrace online campaign for a massive knowlege on spiritualism. This education we help reduce crime rate, evil, premature date, cheat, intimidation, security and self defence. Literary, you can't beat your equal, a call for that is called COMPETITION.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
Buck up guys. There's a shitstorm of lies comingundecided

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit123: 4:42pm On May 12, 2016
Refused to be intimidated and stand up for yourself. When someone take you to court and you are innocent. When a court case is running out of your favour and you are not guilty. Here are simple tips to close_up the case without writting to anyone. Get an agama lizard, 7 pcs of aligator papper, a roll of ribon, a stone, a sea sand, deaf and dumb sewing stick, matured fish (azu loro ibe ya), an iron that broke by force (igwe gbajiri n'ike), 7 pcs of native pin or key. To perform the ritual, observe the following rules: 1. Time. Must be mid night/evil hour. 2. You must be naked. Now you go. Cut the agama lizard head, pick one after another the aligator pepper and insight inside its mouth. Say, anyday agama talk a word and human being hear it, let this case be hear again by anyone. When you finish, tire it round about to cover the whole skin and drop.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit123: 5:18pm On May 12, 2016
Pick-up the stone and said, anyday this stone corrupt: let the case be hear again but since it can't corrupt, the case shall forever remain silence. Drop and pick the sands. Say, if anyone can tell the number of this sand, let the judge conclude this case but if no one can tell: let the case die off. Drop and pick_up the iron. Follow the guides above till the end of it all. When you finish, put all inside black cloth and tire together with ribbon. Take to T-Juntion or burial ground, dig a hole and put it. Close it careful and avoid marching with your legs. Note: do not look back as you go back home. When you get home, wash away your two hands. This method is also applicable during land dispute between you and someone. But if it involve a community, (community vs community) it requires a woman who is on her menses. Here, a spiritualist is required for perfect result. because a round big stone must be involve whereby the said wowan will sit upon to perform the ritual sacrifice. For more information call or whatsapp +234 706 285 5001. Your happiness is our motto.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit123: 5:26pm On May 12, 2016
To help eliminate crime and maintain a crime free country, i welcome security officers who wish to make gun proof to protect themselves from untimely death. Come and have protection and fearless to attack robbers. I also prepare bottle, sharp object and matchet charms for the common goal. If you are a thief and claim to be a security officer in order to access my services, you better desist hence am to discover your real identity perhaps hand you over to police for prosecution. Other sect of individual i can devote to protect are driver's, traders and such like profesion. Though the gun proof is of two kind, the mark and unmark. The herb is insighted in a bottle and mixe with original kaikai/ijaw (unadulterated) to be taken a short with a left hand one short a day. The other type will be mark in your skin and are to be permanent till you decide to remove it. I will soon update how you can protect yourself from matchet cut with a common herb available within your reach but this method can last not longer than 12hours to be ineffective unless being repeated.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by Nostradamus: 2:54pm On May 21, 2016
o.p. hmmm.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit123: 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
When you encounter a financial setback and believe that enemies are involve. Here, don't show much concern about who is involve or the man/woman behind the evil scene. Whosoever he/she is, your God and angels are to locate him and attack if necessary. To engage on a spiritual warfare for this course, here are simple ritual rites to redeem yourself and move ahead. Get a half/yard of white cloth, 2 pieces of kola nut (igbo kola), one peace of better cola, 3 pieces of coins(ego igwe/ego ayori), 7 pcs of aligator pepper, white native chalk, red feather, a shot of kaikai, a cup of rice and beans, a tuber of yam, a bottle of mineral (fanta), half packet of biscuit or full packet, a new brand toilet soap (lux is much okay), a cup of water from the stream, new singlet and hanker chief, akara, some pieces of sweet and sewing gum, sugar cube, red oil and a white flat plate. LOCATION: T_Junction. TIME: 12 MIDNIGHT.HOW TO PERFORM THE RITUAL: take the wh white plate and put a piece of kola inside, the shot of hot drink and a piece of coin. Stand at the T_Junction presenting your case before God with the said items on the white plate. Call God with the kola and said the following holding the kola with your right hand while the plate is on your left hand: God the creator of mankind and universe, where two people are fighting, the third person stand to wage the fight therefore i invoke your spirit to interven and attend to my course which is out of my control. Drop it on the ground. Pick the hot drink and call your ancestors, (your parents if they or either are late) to take drink for the same course. Ask them to come and sit by your side as your stand for this case because a child that has parental/fatherly back_up never get defeit. Pour it bit by bit during the incantation. Transfer the plate on your right hand, say, today i call you man or woman, spirit or human with this money. Just like money are used to take case to a court i hereby call you to this court for juridictional judgement as a matter of my finance. Drop it on the ground. Pick up the red oil. Say, as oil is used to spoil juju and charms. So your pour (start pouring the oil on the ground where the kola and others fail and inside the plate) out this oil to destroy every charm done by anyone against you, your finance and future therefore causing it to be ineffective from now onwards.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit123: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
when someone owns you and refuse to pay, two things are involve. Either he has the money but finding it difficult to pay you or he has no money but trying his best possible to see your money being paid. If last is the case, i pledge you exercise patience with him and discuss best possible means to pay you. A situation by which debtor refused to pay you whereas he has the money. Or your debtor is master of''come_today-and-come_tommorow'', everyday na so so excuse: meanwhile he has the money 10 times but can't afford to pay, don't worry. Come and lay your complaint here in the temple. It will only cost you white unspotted foul, a kola nut and local white chalk (nzu), N1000 for case report. Ask us to help you get your money from the day of your visit till seven days, if we succed, you come back to pay us only ten percent of the amount recovered. NOTE: we only engage on warfare with a stubborn rich debtor.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit23: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Request to join our whatsapp group where we keep daily update on spiritualism. The service have so much affected my online daily update owing to people's request and services. To participate and be a member press zero press seven press zero press six press two press eight press five press five press zero press zero press one. Ask us to add you!
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit23: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by Ganjafama(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2016
bunbit23:
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
One Christian girl intentionally joined the group just to cause trouble. Later they will start playing the victim
Re: Simple Ritual Practices To Win Cases, Favour, Have Self Denfence, Etc. by bunbit23: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
because of our inability to upload photos and audio on Nairaland, we have chosen to maintain daily update on our whatsaap forum where members are being guided on spiritual matters. To participate, check our number above and send request. Ask us to add you you. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

There Shall Be No War In Nigeria. Prayer Points / Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? / D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.