Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews (1340 Views)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / How To Make Lasting Impressions At Interviews When Using These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews by Megabig: 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
Dear Nairalanders.
Please I was sent an invitation for an interview by a loan firm and one of the documents am asked to come with is my birth certificate,I do have the credentials stated but the birth certificate is what I still cant figure about what to do about it.
I do have an international passport with my date of birth boldly written on it as well, please help me on this issue as I have stayed at home for too long and have prepared for this opportunity for a long time.
What should I really do at this point?Your suggestion will greatly be appreciated .
Thanks and remain ever blessed...
Re: Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews by pelumi224(f): 5:09pm On May 12, 2016
Y not go for an affidavit or better still go to any govt hospital to get one
Re: Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews by Megabig: 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
pelumi224:
Y not go for an affidavit or better still go to any govt hospital to get one
I got the mail today and the interview is by 12 tomorrow...that's really sudden I think,thanks a lot for suggesting that
Re: Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews by qtx(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
Go to th interview tell them the cert is not available but you can go pick it up later. After interview you can arrange it. But dont cut your age o grin. You will be surprise they not even ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews by saintkeppy(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2016
Since its urgent, then look for anybody's own, go to bizcenter, scan it, print it faintly with an offwhite color cardboard paper and fill it with ur own particulars. ie, ur name, DOB, etc. With an old ink. If allowed laminate it to avoid suspicion. Datz all! ..but if u no fit run like dat am, then rush to National Population Commission near you early with money, tell them to back date am a bit to reflect say u been don get am ever since, ahbi u no undastand?

1 Like

Re: Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews by oladefirst2(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
Why panicking when solution is at ur door step. Kindly go to any local govt ,tell dem u need birth certificate and they will do it for as fast as 10min. This is what I do in my local government (Ajeromi ifelodun) I register people for birth certificate but the amount varies. From 25yrs-30yrs u pay 2
1500-2000. No need for anxiety my brother

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Customer Fulfillment Officer / Urgent Vacancy!!!!! / Graduate Recruitment At Diageo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.