Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay (639 Views)

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / What Is The Implication Of Accepting A Job Without An Employment Letter? / Mass Termination Of Employment In Jaiz Bank Plc. 30 Staff Laid Off Without Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by wecgreatnaija(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
My boss preaches passion yet the peanut salary comes extremely late.
Can you still have passion in your job without pay?
Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by Ayoemrys(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2016
u better have passion,this is d fifth month,yet i haven't recieve penny,the last time i recieve salary was november last year,
Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by charlie42(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2016
where is the passion coming frm, when you work for someone who refuse to pay you on time but still have money to buy blocks to build a house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by PresVA: 5:48pm On May 12, 2016
My dear, there's no passion in anything that can't pay your bills... Almost all our struggles are targeted towards achieving a more comfortable life hence if your job can't pay your bills, the 'passion' will most likely die off...

There maybe passion at first but with time, it wears off !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by ifex370(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2016
Passion ke

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
Passionada!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by Monday5(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2016
For where? PASSION FIRE!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by Gpopsicle(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2016
passion without pay in ds hostile and harsh economy?
u had better read d handwriting on d wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by jacy67(f): 1:16am On May 13, 2016
The only thing you will be passionate about, is to leave the job.
If you're thrown out of your house because of rent or can't afford some medications, then you're not working.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by wecgreatnaija(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2016
Ayoemrys:
u better have passion,this is d fifth month,yet i haven't recieve penny,the last time i recieve salary was november last year,

Bro pls get values, work...late pay devalue a worker. To me I will be compelled to beg. November! It's better to seat home think a whole month and act.
If the job is civil service , it's a different case.
Re: Can You Still Have Passion In Your Job Without Pay by wecgreatnaija(m): 4:58am On May 13, 2016
PresVA:
My dear, there's no passion in anything that can't pay your bills... Almost all our struggles are targeted towards achieving a more comfortable life hence if your job can't pay your bills, the 'passion' will most likely die off...

There maybe passion at first but with time, it wears off !!!

God bless you ma/sir. The problem is many think they can't survive. And of course they can't cos they don't understand DAT d sweat of the labourer must not dry before he gets his wages. Ise omo alaseje...that is work is to eat, live, pay bills and survive, yet someone is holding back the means of survival. Hope is never lost when u live

(1) (Reply)

Boch Systems / Geography Teachers Needed At City Tutors Ltd / BARBERS AND HAIR STYLIST NEEDED AT GLAMOUR KUTS WITH AN ATTRACTIVE SALARY!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.