Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Which Is HOTTER? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is HOTTER? (2765 Views)

Heat Just Got Hotter On Jumia Black Friday Guess What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is HOTTER? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2016
Which Is HOTTER?

The Infinix Hot 3 or The Itel It1550?

Let's see the specs of both devices and determine which device is the HOTTEST

CAMERA
The Infinix Hot 3 has 8.0MP primary camera and 2.0MP secondary camera, the Itel It1550 has same 8.0MP primary camera and 2.0MP secondary camera.

RAM
The Itel It1550 comes with 1GB RAM, the Infinix Hot 3 has a 1GB RAM variant and a 2GB variant.

ROM
The Infinix Hot 3 is equipped with 16GB of ROM while the Itel It1550 comes with 8GB ROM.

OPERATING SYSTEM :
The Infinix Hot 3 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop (XUI), the Itel It1550 also runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.

PROCESSOR
The Infinix Hot 3 comes with 1.3GHz Quad core processor while the Itel It1550 has 1.5GHz Quad core processor.

OTG SUPPORT
Both devices have OTG support

SENSOR
Both devices have; Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor and Proximity sensor.

BATTERY
Both devices have 3000mAh battery capacity

PRICE
The Infinix Hot 3 costs N26,500, while the Itel It1550 costs N26,000.

MY OPINION
I'm not a fan of the XUI, I'll go for the Itel It1550, it's cheaper.

So guys what's your take? you've seen the specs, so WHICH IS HOTTER?

Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2016
The It1505

Re: Which Is HOTTER? by ESheriff1(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2016
Nice comparison... Both devices are great but I think the itel device outstands due to it's affordability...
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by bobo65(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
ObiOrji1:
hmmmm....I love playing games on phone...and the Itel speed is higher and also the price is affordable.. So I think I go for the itel

ESheriff1:
Nice comparison... Both devices are great but I think the itel device outstands due to it's affordability...

C all these paid ppl
C how ugly the itel looks
With its bad reputation and horrible phone history, do u ever think itel can make a phone that will out match infinix?

Have u noticed that no one on nl has made a hands on review, all these marketers make una carry una money go buy, do a review so u can sell well, but as for me, I don't c any reason y I would buy an itel device, its so not classy at all

1 Like

Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 12, 2016
bobo65:

C all these paid ppl
With its bad reputation and horrible phone history, do u ever think itel can make a phone that will out match infinix?

Have u noticed that no one on nl has made a hands on review, all these marketers make una carry una money go buy, do a review so u can sell well, but as for me, I don't c any reason y I would buy an itel device, its so not classy at all
Really? this is just a comparison between the two devices, as for Itel, they have great products I'm a geek and I know what I'm talking about
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On May 12, 2016
Geek indeed.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by johnydon22(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2016
bobo65:

C all these paid ppl

Asin eeeeeehn e tire me bros... #26,500 and 26,000 only #500 difference and the itel is more affordable asin like WTF?

If you can afford 26,500 what is 500 on top again... i'd rather use Nokia torch than use an Itel device.

shiit as wack
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by johnydon22(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2016
MichaelEff:
Really? this is just a comparison between the two devices, as for Itel, they have great products I'm a geek and I know what I'm talking about

Hahahahahahahaha #Faints grin

Re: Which Is HOTTER? by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2016
Itel is the last phone u can buy with my money. Itel product is rubbish.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by tonynwasokwu: 6:18am On May 13, 2016
The specification has said it all, it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, if u still not convienced then you have ur personal reasons, as for me I stand with ITEL on this one, checkout there latest phones now, haba.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by BBP1: 7:12am On May 13, 2016
Itel my a$$ them wan compare MTK with spreadtrum.
Dey decieve yourself.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Alphasunday(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2016
Na wa oooo.every one has their opinion. One man's food is another's poison.the itel phone looks better for me anyway.take a closer look and you see why
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by pinkiberry(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2016
how can you compare itel with infinix? itel that has a bad camera. their 8mp is like 0.3mp lolz.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by klinpami(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2016
Well, there is little to chose from both phones as both the Infinix Hot 3 and Itel 1550 Vision Plus are decent phones with good specs.

But a closer look at the specs online show the itel 1550 have an HD screen while the infinix is just normal IPS screen.

Also your pricing was a bit inaccurate. As seen on Konga website, the Infinix hot 3 is ₦29,500 while Itel 1550 Vision Plus is ₦26,300.

₦3000 is no small money in Nigeria presently.

With littlr to judge between the two, but with itel cheeper and with a better screen, i would definitly go for the itel 1550 if i were buying a new phone.

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Which Is HOTTER? by stalyf(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2016
klinpami:
Well, there is little to chose from both phones as both the Infinix Hot 3 and Itel 1550 Vision Plus are decent phones with good specs.

But a closer look at the specs online show the itel 1550 have an HD screen while the infinix is just normal IPS screen.

Also your pricing was a bit inaccurate. As seen on Konga website, the Infinix hot 3 is ₦29,500 while Itel 1550 Vision Plus is ₦26,300.

With littlr to judge between the two, but with itel cheeper and with a better screen, i would definitly go for the itel 1550 if i were buying a new phone.

#MyOpinion

Gbammmm. Well said
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by stalyf(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2016
pinkiberry:
how can you compare itel with infinix? itel that has a bad camera. their 8mp is like 0.3mp lolz.
You can lie for Africa. I use an itel 1507 phone and the Camera is very decent. I am very sure you have never use an itel phone before yet you are badmouthing them. Not cool
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by jaiyejina(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2016
Even in my dream I would pick infinix hot 3, mediatek is waaaaaaaayyyyy better! Than spreadtrum
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by stalyf(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2016
jaiyejina:
Even in my dream I would pick infinix hot 3, mediatek is waaaaaaaayyyyy better! Than spreadtrum

Not considering the price?
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by jaiyejina(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
stalyf:

Not considering the price?
for just 500 difference... Pliz Bro it's almost the same price now
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by jmichlins(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2016
klinpami:

#MyOpinion
your dimple and smile are show stopper

1 Like

Re: Which Is HOTTER? by bholahyan: 7:15am On May 15, 2016
Hmmmmm I am constantly been drawn to buy this particular itel phone cus its the exact budget am planning for
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Jholland(f): 7:32am On May 15, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed itel runs an 8gb rom? Like what hell can I download with that
besides the price the difference though I don't see how #500 can make a man go broke, honestly I wouldn't use itel as a 5th phone
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Youngzedd(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
bobo65:

C all these paid ppl

itel and Infinix is owned by same parent company including Tecno.

Anyone you choose to buy, the money will still enter same account.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Youngzedd(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
MichaelEff:

What's the chipset Mr geek?

You just showed the processor speed without the chipset itself, that's incomplete info.

The chipset of the device will prove the one that is better than the other.
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

What's the chipset Mr geek?

You just showed the processor speed without the chipset itself, that's incomplete info.

The chipset of the device will prove the one that is better than the other.
MediaTek
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Youngzedd(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2016
MichaelEff:
MediaTek

Which of the MTK model?
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Electronzeez(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

I don't understand what you mean please .
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by Kingsrich: 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
Itel 1550 is not spreadtrum, it's mediatek with cortex A7
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by BossIce: 2:47pm On May 16, 2016
Youngzedd:

Good talk
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by jaiyejina(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2016
Kingsrich:
Itel 1550 is not spreadtrum, it's mediatek with cortex A7
Hmm.. Tecno l5 is not mediatek it's Qualcomm snapdragon cortex a53..lol
Re: Which Is HOTTER? by kio052001(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2016
Itel it1550 is a Spreadtrum device
and I got mine for N23,500
I must say the phone is great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Installing: Operamini4.2 / Introducing The New Nokia X2 With 4.3" Display And Snapdragon 200 / Pls Advice: Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.