Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. (3047 Views)

Are You Still Thinking Of Why You Should Vote Mysticgal? See Why / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2016
Lol..people asking personal qestions that u mentioned are just curious and need answers.
Q6.what's ur view generally about life?
CC Mysticgal
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:
Q6.what's ur view generally about life?
CC Mysticgal
Life is how you make it, you want to suffer, you will suffer but mostly I believe, that life is a white and black color Making it more of a routine and very boring so I think, why don't I add color to it making it interesting. In all, life is how you color it to be and I advice everyone to spontaneously use it

2 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by hresso: 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

OK. 100-20 meaning it's like an 80 percent of the original price. So 80x=290
Therefore it becomes 290/80×100=362.5
Men I don the dull

One vote in cart for you.

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
hresso:

One vote in cart for you.
Thank you, I was scared I failed it. Huuu embarassed

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2016
Hmm you try sha with your view on life,makes a lot of sense.. Lol u sound wise,am curious about ur age ;Dlol no mind me..anyway

Q.6. some people say u are a snob,what do u av to say about that? angry
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 10:11pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

You wan sleep for here shocked
Lol, make I pity you small but all in all, you tried big time mainly your composure and diligence.

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 10:13pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=45566835]
Lol, make I pity you small but all in all, you tried big time mainly your composure and diligence. [quote]
Thanks kiss
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:
Hmm you try sha with your view on life,makes a lot of sense.. Lol u sound wise,am curious about ur age ;Dlol no mind me..anyway

Q.6. some people say u are a snob,what do u av to say about that? angry
I am in my early twenties and I am not a snob just that chatting depends on my mood, I wouldn't want to tell someone OK in every topic or sentence made, so when I am in a good mood, I reply.

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

I am in my early twenties and I am not a snob just that chatting depends on my mood, I wouldn't want to tell someone OK in every topic or sentence made, so when I am in a good mood, I reply.

Hmm that's fair enough sha and real and honest,I was expecting you to say the usual no am a nice girl and friendly to all that people usually say lol..thumbs up kiss

Q.7 If you won a million naira what will u do with it ? undecided
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 10:34pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm that's fair enough sha and real and honest,I was expecting you to say the usual no am a nice girl and friendly to all that people usually say lol..thumbs up kiss

Q.7 If you won a million naira what will u do with it ? undecided
Hmmm, at first I am a Christian, so I obey the law of tithing, so 100 thousand naira goes. Then I'll take 500 thousand and invest it in a profitable business, haha, also I will at least give my sweet parents especially my mum some money like a 100 thousand, then give to the orphanages like a 100k too, e remain like 200,so I'd give my friends like 50k(money doesn't grow on trees) use 50 to ravish myself and then add the remaining 100k to the 500k for business making it 600k. cool
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 10:37pm On May 12, 2016
*clapping. *

Nice

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

Hmmm, at first I am a Christian, so I obey the law of tithing, so 100 thousand naira goes. Then I'll take 500 thousand and invest it in a profitable business, haha, also I will at least give my sweet parents especially my mum some money like a 100 thousand, then give to the orphanages like a 100k too, e remain like 200,so I'd give my friends like 50k(money doesn't grow on trees) use 50 to ravish myself and then add the remaining 100k to the 500k for business making it 600k. cool

Lol..arnt you a law student? You won't use money to open chamber?u are talking biz..lol

Q8. what do you think youths like yourself can do to make nija a better place?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

The name came to life to mean unknown, supernatural, different.
thats weird! How diff.? Cos nothing z new under the sun!
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
thats weird! How diff.? Cos nothing z new under the sun!
Nothing new under the sun just that few people visit Neptune, and few times, few things happen

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

Nothing new under the sun just that few people visit Neptune, and few times, few things happen
hmmm...
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 11:20pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..arnt you a law student? You won't use money to open chamber?u are talking biz..lol

Q8. what do you think youths like yourself can do to make nija a better place?
What is law, biko I love business
To make Nigeria a better place, youths like myself should start by reforming ourselves, our mindset and our belief. Most Times you expect Nigeria to become better when you who is Nigeria is not even trying to make something useful out of your life. Youths should engage in meaningful vices like making a great advantage of the computer, make or manufacture does things that we import now, enlarge your skills and talents, yes it would not be recognized now, but trust me, later in the future it will. from there you've become good to yourself, your family and the society at large. And most of all, the youths should shun useless vices and encourage those who have the boldness and courage to reform Nigeria.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
Isaacmacdon post=45568275f:
hmmm...
kiss
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:
kiss
wish u success my dear!
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
wish u success my dear!
Thank you
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

What is law, biko I love business
To make Nigeria a better place, youths like myself should start by reforming ourselves, our mindset and our belief. Most Times you expect Nigeria to become better when you who is Nigeria is not even trying to make something useful out of your life. Youths should engage in meaningful vices like making a great advantage of the computer, make or manufacture does things that we import now, enlarge your skills and talents, yes it would not be recognized now, but trust me, later in the future it will. from there you've become good to yourself, your family and the society at large. And most of all, the youths should shun useless vices and encourage those who have the boldness and courage to reform Nigeria.

Thank you

Hmm charity begins at home lol OK o I don hear.

Q 9.What are the qualities you have that the world needs to know about?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by possibilita(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2016
mysticgal:

It's challenging believe me wink
I I have been playing it but I still don't understand a thing about it
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2016
possibilita:
I I have been playing it but I still don't understand a thing about it
It's more like knowing the movement of the other person, like calculating another persons mind. I once played with a pro and I discovered that a man's mind is easily predictable cheesy
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 10:24am On May 13, 2016
mysticgal:

It's more like knowing the movement of the other person, like calculating another persons mind. I once played with a pro and I discovered that a man's mind is easily predictable cheesy
Ole!!!!!
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by possibilita(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2016
mysticgal:

hmm na wao
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by richkid1: 5:56pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=mysticgal post=45566864][/quote]
1.The figure “O O” is a representative of the figures “ X X”. How many such figures are between the numbers 10 and 100
2. What is normadic farming? What can be done to stop the attacks of fulani herdsmen in nigeria without affecting the supply and demand of cattle, List and explain.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Ranchhoddas: 11:49pm On May 25, 2016
hresso:

Totoka bought a laptop in the January sales which had been reduced by 20 percent. If she paid 290naira for it, what was the original price?
Funny guy
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Ranchhoddas: 11:54pm On May 25, 2016
richkid1:

1.The figure “O O” is a representative of the figures “ X X”. How many such figures are between the numbers 10 and 100
2. What is normadic farming? What can be done to stop the attacks of fulani herdsmen in nigeria without affecting the supply and demand of cattle, List and explain.
Lol. Shey na miss world ni? Mystigal free this guy. He wan spoil show for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Whatsapp Number For Friendship, Longtime Relationship And Online Chatting / E-love What Is Nl Turning To Skillero&inked Nerd,190&lola, Steveboy&mobo444 / Bbm Group For Sexy, Naughty And Raunchy Chats..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.