Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Are The Right Steps To Take In Changing Of Name? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Right Steps To Take In Changing Of Name? (388 Views)

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records / Quitting My Bank Job And Travelling To Canada For MSC, The Right Move ?? / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Right Steps To Take In Changing Of Name? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 12, 2016
Please am not a writer,so i beseech you to ignore my blunder.

Our name is our identity,which is the most vital word to every human being.Every name has a meaning,and their meanings are mostly inclined to our way of life,and has an impact on our destiny.
Making reference to the bible,in the book of gen 17:5-6'God changed Abram name to Abraham before blessing him.likewise,Sarai was changed to Sarah before she was blessed with a child.

So i crave to change my name now that i am through with my OND before applying for HND this year,and i need your help on how to go about it successfully without any future complications.. Thank you sir's and ma's..

Mod,lease grant me this favour by moving to fp.. Because this is my first topic in my life..
Re: What Are The Right Steps To Take In Changing Of Name? by charleff512(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2016
There are no hard nor fast rules about name change.All you need is a publication in a national newspaper notifying all institutions from where you have obtained previous certificates.

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Web Development Skill / Jobs4u / 7 Simple Steps To Get Your Dream Job In 3 Months Wow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.