Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates (528 Views)

Buy USA Adsense With $20 Inside For 3k + Afrikloaded Blogger Templates Free / Premium Blogger Templates. / Premium Blogger Templates For Sale At Giveaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by mainevibez(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2016
guys help..how am I going to upload a new template to my blog
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by orlaryhincah(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2016
mainevibez:
Head to the Template section, search for Back up/restore on the top right corner and click and do the magic.
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by mainevibez(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2016
gonna add you up
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by bedfordng(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2016
mainevibez:
login to your blogger and click on the site you wish to change its template. From the dashboard, scroll down to where you will see template at the left hand side, click on it. It will display the template. From there, scroll to the top right, you will see backup/upload button, click on it, it will display the option for you to upload a new template. Make sure you have already downloaded the template. Then click the browse button to find the template on your computer. Click the upload button to upload it
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by mainevibez(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2016
plz I need a template for news and media with 2 colunns
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by mainevibez(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2016
plz I need a template for news and media with 2 columns for blogger
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by orlaryhincah(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2016
mainevibez:
plz I need a template for news and media with 2 columns for blogger
Do you need something like this http://www.openheavensdaily.net/
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by Kenneth10110(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Do you need something like this http://www.openheavensdaily.net/
Good Pls Dm me d Name
Re: Wanna Upload New Blogger Templates by orlaryhincah(m): 5:31am On May 14, 2016
It's a premium template. I could sell for a couple of nairas grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense In Nigeria , Ive Got 4 Testimonies, It Works All Time / HACKERPOST NIGERIA - Nigeria's First Internet Security News Channel / I Want To Sell My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.