Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp (2058 Views)

A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / This Photo Of Mum And Son In NYSC Matching Outfit Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by kaikubura: 11:29pm On May 12, 2016
Akwa Ibom state NYSC camp is currently under tense condition as corp members are protesting the unusual treatment of corp members by the camp management.
The protest was ignited by the disruption of camp activities by the state coordinator. Unlike other camps, different social activities were scrapped and the food given to corp members are so bad that it is compared to prisoner's food.
This night been the last day of camp it is expected that corp members should be allowed to have a closing party or bonfire night but the state coordinator again halted such.
Some corp members were threatened and arrested by soldiers because they voiced out.
It is known fact that some staff don't really like the management style of the woman because she's a religion fanatic who like to impose her beliefs on everyone. She is tagged a wicked dictator.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by immortalcrown(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2016
What is happening?
Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by naijafox(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2016
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by fowosh: 4:43am On May 13, 2016
kaikubura:
Akwa Ibom state NYSC camp is currently under tense condition as corp members are protesting the unusual treatment of corp members by the camp management.
The protest was ignited by the disruption of camp activities by the state coordinator. Unlike other camps, different social activities were scrapped and the food given to corp members are so bad that it is compared to prisoner's food.
This night been the last day of camp it is expected that corp members should be allowed to have a closing party or bonfire night but the state coordinator again halted such.
Some corp members were threatened and arrested by soldiers because they voiced out.
It is known fact that some staff don't really like the management style of the woman because she's a religion fanatic who like to impose her beliefs on everyone. She is tagged a wicked dictator.
u re an idiotic fellow....aw on earth can someone b lying like dis?...it was just a praise night and jubilating moment yesternyt...... before the arrival of d state cord......dnt mind d idiot.....d guy is a liar......can u protest protest in front of lady ngozi nkiruka chukuwuka ?.....am also in camp.....and I wl trace ur account and follow this up to the state cord
Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by TPAND(f): 5:58am On May 13, 2016
I told Buhari about this and he said:

Put the blame on Jonathan for not developing their camps grin
Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by callMeAlpha(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2016
fowosh:

u re an idiotic fellow....aw on earth can someone b lying like dis?...it was just a praise night and jubilating moment yesternyt...... before the arrival of d state cord......dnt mind d idiot.....d guy is a liar......can u protest protest in front of lady ngozi nkiruka chukuwuka ?.....am also in camp.....and I wl trace ur account and follow this up to the state cord
common sharap there,re u sure u re nt d woman?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by kaikubura: 8:27am On May 14, 2016
fowosh:

You see your life?
Nigeria need to get rid of people like you. Which nonsense praise night is that? The state coord has always been on camp, so what arrival are you talking about? Your story does not even tie together.
If I am a liar why were all the resident of Godswill Akpabio issued a query before they were given their posting letter.
Follow up my account, I am not scared of your threat. Change your ways! It will lead to your destruction I bet with you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by meryl4merit(f): 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
fowosh:

But guy u re funny ooo.... Report card report wella, as if u re in primary school.... But dats Wat rilly happened na, guys were hiting drums nd shouting @d top of deir voices saying all sort of tinz, wich 1 cum b praise night again ni? Abi na church

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp by Silverman42(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2016
fowosh:

Oh STFU man!! U talk like a primary school pupil. U wish to report him to the state coordinator so she could do what? flog him?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2018 Nysc call-up letter because you are not in stream I issue / A+ / Allawee Increments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.