Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Best Web Development Framework You Should Learn In 2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Web Development Framework You Should Learn In 2016 (502 Views)

What Nigerians Searched For On Google In 2016 / The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. / 6 Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Web Development Framework You Should Learn In 2016 by Blogabiz(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2016
Everyday, I receive a lot of mails requesting for the best web development framework to learn in 2016 from my loyal readers. Having seen the population of the readers who wants to be educated on this topic, I was motivated to write this post so as to satisfy everyone in need of the topic.
To me, I don't believe in learning the best web development framework because there are tons of web development framework in the universe and you only need to learn the one that is suitable for your needs and if you intend being a web developer, you should be able to learn more and also with some programming languages like PHP, C+, C++, Python, Java etc.
best web development framework
It's now obvious that the rapid change in web development is increasing on daily bases. Technology has advanced in such a way that every human being is supposed to live by the trends.
Before I go into the topic in details, I do like to inform you what a web development framework is all about.
Definition: A web development framework could be described as a package made up of structures of files and folders of standardized code such as CSS, HTML, Javascript documents etc. which can be used to develop a website.

Web development framework is aimed to assist web developers to provide web structures so they don't have to start from the scratch. Below are the best web development framework you can learn and get the best out of them.
Top 6 Web Development Framework You Should Consider To Learn

1. Angular Js2: This is the most complete web development framework in the market that is developed and backed up by Google. Apart from that, there is Angular Javascript material that compliments Angular Javascript with reuse-able component based on Material Design Guidelines from Google. Angular Javascript has become the Javascript framework for large Enterprises and companies.

2.Typescript: Typescript is a super set of javascript that is the extension on Angular Js with features like class and module support, clear API definition and static type checking. It offers static compiling for large scale projects and easy to follow ECMAScript 6.

3.Polymer: This web development framework was released last year in the month of may. Polymer is based around web components which is the best for packaging Javascript, CSS and HTML into isolated widgets which can be imported into your web applications.

4. Node Javascript: Node Js is the web development framework with the largest ecosystem of open source libraries in the universe. Node js is a good choice to learn because of it's long term support release and stability. Some popular websites like Walmart and Linkedin used some parts of Node Js for their web development.

Read others here http://www.blogabiz.com/what-is-the-best-web-development-framework-to-learn/

(1) (Reply)

Can't Access Nairaland On My Pc / Administrators Needed At A New Website. / I Need Answer To This Adsense Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.