Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno (644 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno by jpaul5: 3:22am On May 13, 2016
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing in Maiduguri. It needs to be remembered that last month, T.B. Joshua spoke specifically about a foreign attack in Nigeria, stating that it would not be in a local way but a foreign way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=092K9J1g7qs

I take this man's prophecies seriously. He has a legit track record when it comes to predictions
and he keeps on releasing them despite intense backlash, misquoting and verbal abuse from all sectors
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno by pimplucious: 5:44am On May 13, 2016
Locking myself up in a room until I'm sure this has been averted. Baba God help us o isis ke
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno by nkenu(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2016
I think T B Joshua should be predicting good things like : A ltr of fuel will sale for N70, or Niara will exchange for N190 per Dollar, or Nigeria economy will boom next month !!! Just trying to make common sense !!! cool grin
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno by halimaba: 11:26am On May 13, 2016
Ghana listened and was spared. Now look what happened to Naija!

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno by Amberon: 12:19pm On May 13, 2016
Nobody should call this man names. This man was one of the few prophets that told Jonathan the truth that he would the election. When an African president also reached out to him for prayers regarding his re-election, TB Joshua said to him, "No need, God has already decided and you will lose the election". And indeed he lost.

TB Joshua also told MKO abiola that he would win the elections but would never rule as president, the same happened.

Nobody should even call him a prophet of doom. Did Jesus not prophecy about earthquakes, famine, disasters, wars, etc?
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted Isis Attack In Borno by Weah96: 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
Amberon:
Nobody should call this man names. This man was one of the few prophets that told Jonathan the truth that he would the election. When an African president also reached out to him for prayers regarding his re-election, TB Joshua said to him, "No need, God has already decided and you will lose the election". And indeed he lost.

TB Joshua also told MKO abiola that he would win the elections but would never rule as president, the same happened.

Nobody should even call him a prophet of doom. Did Jesus not prophecy about earthquakes, famine, disasters, wars, etc?

Compile a list of prophecies for 2016, if you're sure that TB Joshua is NOT an atheist. I say he's an atheist masquerading as a god person.

90% of what he says will be rubbish. Even a dead clock on the wall tells the correct time TWICE every DAY.

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up As A Child; How Many Still Remember These Pics / Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her / Gospel Music: Turn My Life Around - Chisong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.