Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buying And Shipping From The United States - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buying And Shipping From The United States (380 Views)

See The Luggage Of The United State's First Lady For Four Day Visit To The U.K. / Zuba Black Friday 2 Weeks Of Amazing Deals With Free Shipping Nationwide. / 3k Shoes For Ladies Direct From United States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Shipping From The United States by businesslindaey: 6:16am On May 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am based in the United States and want to begin a business where I buy and ship whatever items you would like. All you need to do is go online and decide what you want to buy, send a picture or the link, and I would do the rest. Before I throw myself into the business, I would like to find out if there are people that are interested in using my services.

Please feel free to send me an email at businesslindaey@gmail.com, call 0117133645073, or bbm pin 7b00810f

Thank you
Linda

(1) (Reply)

Create, Socialize, Sell & Customize Your Fashion Eshop. / We Supply The Latest Version SSD Automatic Universal Solution Chemical And Activ / Kate Moss’s Favorite Custom Fragrance Has Just Been Bottled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.