Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wonderful! Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets, See Where And How [photos] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wonderful! Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets, See Where And How [photos] (587 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful! Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets, See Where And How [photos] by musquareni(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2016
A woman identified as Kim Tucci who already had three children makes it eight as she gave birth to 5 bouncing babies at a go, having four girls and a boy. Imagine how the 5 children were contained in a single stomach? God is wonderful and marvelous.

Mother Tucci and her husband Vaughn are both Australians and they gave birth to the cute babies on January 28, 2016 and the babies are really growing healthily.

However, their names and average weights are listed below:

2.6 pounds) Keith at 1,269 g (about 2.7 pounds)
Keith at 1,269g ( approximately 2.7 pounds)
Beatrix at 1,210g ( approximately 2.6 pounds)
Alice at 1,200g ( approximately 2.6 pounds)
Tiffany at 1,170g ( approximately 2.5 pounds)
Penelope at 1,160g ( approximately 2.5 pounds)

Meanwhile Tucci wrote on her Facebook wall “We are very happy to announce the birth of our 5 beautiful babies, born on the 28th of January and just shy of 30 weeks,” Tucci wrote on her Facebook page one day after the kids were born. “We would like to say a big thank you to Dr. Jan Dickinson for looking after me and the babies with such love and care … The babies and I are both doing very well, thank you for all your well wishes and support.”

Below are the photos:

See more photos at http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/wonderful-woman-gives-birth-to.html

1 Share

Re: Wonderful! Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets, See Where And How [photos] by dpete1: 7:18am On May 13, 2016
GOD IS GREAT!
Re: Wonderful! Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets, See Where And How [photos] by mii4u(f): 8:03am On May 13, 2016
God is indeed wonderful. good to know that mother and children are doing well
Re: Wonderful! Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets, See Where And How [photos] by gbugbru(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2016
Wow!!! God is indeed a great God. I claim this for every mothers that are expecting a child. And to myself also... my wife should be ready for 8let children...

(1) (Reply)

The Right Time / If You Think You Have A Family Problem Read This / Children Can Find Solution To The Most Difficult Problem. See Evidences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.