Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

(testimony Time) Why I Will Serve God For The Rest Of My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (testimony Time) Why I Will Serve God For The Rest Of My Life (412 Views)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(testimony Time) Why I Will Serve God For The Rest Of My Life by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2016
PSALMS 34 VS 7-8 - The Angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him and delivereth them.
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him

No wonder the Lord Jesus said that none is good except One which is God. My brethren God is good all the time, His boundless love and compassion keep us daily and His mercies and faithfulness are great and new every morning.
A swarm of dangerous bees nested three days ago in a lime tree few inches from our house in our compound, my family were in immediate danger. I was so worried and anxious. I tried to smoke it but was warned by some people of how dangerous and aggressive those thousands of bees could be when attacked, one even relayed how he attacked them and ran to his house for cover and the bees attacked his dog and stung it to death that i will have to call the Aboki people to use some fetish means to drive the bees away
I was even more worried, i pitied my beloved mum, dad and siblings but The Spirit (blessed forever more. Amen) summed my courage up. Gave me a word and in the middle of the night around 12.am i took God's word and commanded the bees that i dont want to see them in the next morning and behold they heard God's word for it was with great power and authority and behold my mum heard a great noise from the swarm of bees and immediately they egressed out of our compound without hurting anyone.
Glory be to God on high for His word is with power that even the dangerous animals of all sorts will obey.
Lets honour Him who ought to be feared. Amen. Thank you Jesus. I'm so happy

(1) (Reply)

What Can Separate Us From The Love Of God / Are You A Bucket-filler Or A Dipper? / Myles Munroe's Latest Book For #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.