Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (805 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

. by chineduKK: 12:02pm On May 13, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
Re: . by raphie01(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:
Hi mimzy. How yu doing? You know say me dey your back sha?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 13, 2016
raphie01:

Hi mimzy. How yu doing? You know say me dey your back sha?

yes beau. thanks a lot. i appreciate wink

i'm good and you?
Re: . by raphie01(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:

yes beau. thanks a lot. i appreciate wink
i'm good and you?
Am good too. Uhm, Slyisaac is my elder brother smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
raphie01:

Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
hahahaha lol. you're that beauriful bae he always flaunts ehn kiss kiss kiss.. lets carry our conversation elsewhere dear.

raphie01:

Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
big bro. this is girls talk puhleasseeeeeeee cheesy tongue

slyIsaac:

Re: . by raphie01(f): 3:11pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:
hahahaha lol. you're that beauriful bae he always flaunts ehn kiss kiss kiss.. lets carry our conversation elsewhere dear.

Lol,I'm flattered, but I doubt its me he 'always' flaunt, that should be my older sister,she's a year older than he is.They are inseparable. cheesy

Were do we take the conversation to. I can't reply PMs faulty phone sad mayb when sly returns I'll use is phone to chat with you on whatsapp. He said once he has your number...grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:
big bro. this is girls talk puhleasseeeeeeee cheesy tongue

Lol.... What can I say... Am a big man oo... See you around mimz... wink
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 13, 2016
sly please come back in time and give her your phone ooooo.

ok dear. just holla when he's back ok kiss kiss kiss

raphie01:

Lol,I'm flattered, but I doubt its me he 'always' flaunt, that should be my older sister,she's a year older than he is.They are inseparable. cheesy

Were do we take the conversation to. I can't reply PMs faulty phone sad mayb when sly returns I'll use is phone to chat with you on whatsapp. He said once he has your number...grin

s / Follow This Whatsap Link To Join / Single And Ready For Marriage? Attend This Singles Hookup Event Of The Year