Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

P-square Break-up Was Bound To Happen –vtek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Break-up Was Bound To Happen –vtek (414 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / Why Peter Okoye Is Outshining Paul After P-square's Break-up / This P-square Break Up Is Getting More Serious... See What Peter Okoye Did Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P-square Break-up Was Bound To Happen –vtek by chiford: 1:17pm On May 13, 2016
Victor Tareware popularly known as V-tek was is a songwriter and music producer who was the unseen hand behind some of the popular hit-tracks of P-Square. After almost four years working with the celebrated music twins, V-tek took The Premier’s Bolatito Adebola on a journey into the odyssey that snowballed into the crisis that tore the twin brothers apart.

People say you are the genesis of their current break-up?
To be completely honest, there is a way you can say that it is true. From the beginning, the P-Square is like Paul singing and Peter dancing. Along the line, I showed up and then Peter started singing, there were sessions where Paul wasn’t around and Peter was around and I tell Peter that we should do it and he says we should wait for Paul but I would insist we can do it and we recorded and they were great sounds. Later, when he took it to the others, Paul wasn’t comfortable with it because he believes he is the singer and should be him who sings. But I didn’t see it that way.

That means Peter is limited to dancing and Paul is a better singer?
I think they just created it out of their own mind that way. For me I don’t think it should be like that because it was Peter who did ‘Eje Ajo’ and it was okay. I did the writing and it was Peter who did the lead in it. Though, Paul didn’t want it.

http://www.airwavesreport.com/index.php/entertainment/item/475-p-square-break-up-was-bound-to-happen-vtek

(1) (Reply)

(guidelines) / Davido’s Baby Mama Reportedly ‘bounced’ From Daughter, Imade’s 1st Birthday / VP Yemi Osinbajo Represents Nigeria At Equitorial Guinea's Presidential Inaugura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.