Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? (7070 Views)

Some One To Edit My Logo ( Paying 5k ) / I Want To Edit My Scanned Certificate Online Without Affecting All Features On I / I Need A Good Editor To Edit A Show For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by MT: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2006
My task sounds simple, but I don't know how to go about it.

I scanned a leaflet, and I want to make the text edittable, and still want to retain the font.

In summary, I want to make an exact "twin" or "duplicate" of the original. I was told by a friend that a software call omnipage can do it. I don't have i so I don't know if it will work. I welcome new and better suggestions, or more enlightenement on what ma friend suggested.

Thanks!
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by TARS(m): 2:33am On Dec 15, 2006
hi
I don't get what you want copy.
but I think every scanner program do it like other ocr and scan programes.
"prsto pagemanager" can ocr and manage simple. or "abbyy fine reader" can scan and read too. or even
microsoft office Document imaging or scaning image and can copy it to word that you can simple make alike orginal.
all of them have good style easy learn and hold image same as orginal.
anyway send more info
I hope it helps.
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by my2cents(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2006
MT,

Another option would be the full version of Adobe Acrobat. It comes with a handy tool for editing PDF documents. Even if you scanned in a jpg, say, I think you could either convert to PDF for editing or edit the image as is. I have done it before, though in the distant past.

I hope this helps.
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by culasi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2006
Get Adobe Acrobat reader Proffesional. It will sove your problems smiley
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by CURCIFIX(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2006
You see most scanners (HP) comes with software that is call document reader or viewer this enables you to convert any scanned document into Microsoft word, other programmes that can also help you to edit any scanned work to Micro soft word is fine reader  any of the version but version  8.0 is the best.
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by charlisco(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2006
Yes, it is possible, i have worked with a scanner as such, you can scanned a printed typed docment and make it editable after scanner. If you have using hp scanjet 2400, check the software properly, there is a program know as redearis, i am not very sure of the spelling, install it from the hp software cd, open it d way you do open coreldraw and scan from there, you will be given an option to either make the document an editable, or just an image.
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by simdam500(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
since 2006 though, but i'll suggest you now use ABBY FINE READER now that we are in the future
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by charlisco(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
try ABBYY software. it work best. i have be using it for upto three years now
Re: How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? by simdam500(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
charlisco: try ABBYY software. it work best. i have be using it for upto three years now

good pls what version are u using and can u please help me with the serial key??

(1) (Reply)

Logos,fliers, Posters, And Other Graphic Designs / Nairalander Artiste Needs Your Votes / Game Of Thrones Characters Re-imagined In 80’s And 90’s Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.