Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack (2983 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Social Bundle Now Capped At 750mb / Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by thunderfireyou: 3:35pm On May 13, 2016
fuccking tired,this has wasted my #1000 naira today,what else to do?
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by collins0032(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
thunderfireyou:

You can try MTN 1.5GB for N1000 monthly (106 to 131)
Or 750mb for N500 weekly (103)
Because Etisalat will not tell you sorry for dashing them 1k for nothing oh.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by barackodam: 4:12pm On May 13, 2016
yeah, it's been capped. I was shocked today o, I subscribed day before yday, and it expired yesterday.....can't use it again
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Lashist(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2016
dey told me they will resolve it soon tho
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by lawrenceunaa: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
thunderfireyou:
at what data allocation is it capped
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by lawrenceunaa: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
thunderfireyou:
at what data allocation was it capped
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by tunnyl(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
The stuff disconnects at every 5mb or so. Even when it wasn't capped I didn't enjoy it. I am just managing the plan sef. I subscribed the 500# plan yesterday and that is what I used to post this comment.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by kingDELE(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2016
Chai, etisalat do me strong thing sha, 500naira .... Chai
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
at what data allocation is it capped
Weekly is capped at 300mb while monthly is 700mb
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by mychelyte(m): 2:10am On May 14, 2016
Gptech:

weekly no reach 100mb self
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by lawrenceunaa: 7:37am On May 14, 2016
Gptech:

so after exhausting the 700mb tweakware wouldn't connect?
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by lawrenceunaa: 7:39am On May 14, 2016
tunnyl:
The stuff disconnects at every 5mb or so. Even when it wasn't capped I didn't enjoy it. I am just managing the plan sef. I subscribed the 500# plan yesterday and that is what I used to post this comment.
is ur browsing speed fast
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Samchelsea(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2016
Just use tweakware mod to power ur browsing, but the downloading speed is very slow cos they throttle the speed after u exhaust ur allocated mb.

Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by tunnyl(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
is ur browsing speed fast

Yeah it is very fast. Buh download speed is like 50kb/s. And disconnects as earlier stated
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by zikIPE: 10:07am On May 14, 2016
Samchelsea:
Just use tweakware mod to power ur browsing, but the downloading speed is very slow cos they throttle the speed after u exhaust ur allocated mb.
my own tweakware has started misbehaving. I've subscribed thrice in one week and they keep sending me a message about exhausting my data bundle. do you use the social pak or chat pak?
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by tunnyl(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2016
Ignore any message about exhaustion. I got the message and yet I had 14.29 mb left.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Samchelsea(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2016
zikIPE:
my own tweakware has started misbehaving. I've subscribed thrice in one week and they keep sending me a message about exhausting my data bundle. do you use the social pak or chat pak?
sorry for replying late, I use the chat pak
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
so after exhausting the 700mb tweakware wouldn't connect?
Yes
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2016
mychelyte:
weekly no reach 100mb self
Hahahahahahahaha, u don vex! Time to stop most background apps!
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2016
Samchelsea:
What you are referring to is different, that throttling message has always been there but by the time you get this message 'You have reached your smartpaks maximum usage, further usage will now be billed from your other available accounts', then it is over! If you like use tweakware mod or psiphon or whatever, nothing will happen. In fact ur Facebook and whatsapp will not work.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by tunnyl(m): 5:04am On May 15, 2016
Gptech:

What you are referring to is different, that throttling message has always been there but by the time you get this message 'You have reached your smartpaks maximum usage, further usage will now be billed from your other available accounts', then it is over! If you like use tweakware mod or psiphon or whatever, nothing will happen. In fact ur Facebook and whatsapp will not work.

No bro. I got the message and I was still browsing.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by alphamars(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
I go the message and it stopped working for the past 3days.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
those people are idiot , I subscribed for a week, and I only enjoyed it for a day,.. till now it has not be going.. I will soon flux their sim down the closet ..
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2016
tunnyl:

No bro. I got the message and I was still browsing.
Ok, maybe you have been lucky. Can you please screenshot the message you got?
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2016
WarRLaY:
those people are idiot , I subscribed for a week, and I only enjoyed it for a day,.. till now it has not be going.. I will soon flux their sim down the closet ..
That's the essence of this thread. If you have used more than 300mb then you data has been exhausted, its not unlimited anymore. It means you can exhaust you weekly or monthly suscription in a few minutes.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by tunnyl(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2016
Gptech:

Ok, maybe you have been lucky. Can you please screenshot the message you got?
isn't it a message from 76785. I Dont have it on my phone any more.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Gptech(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
tunnyl:
isn't it a message from 76785. I Dont have it on my phone any more.
Its the second message from 76785 not the first. The first is about speed throttling.
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by tunnyl(m): 5:10am On May 16, 2016
Gptech:

Its the second message from 76785 not the first. The first is about speed throttling.

I know what I saw bro. I got both messages
Re: Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack by Dianaplay(f): 7:34am On May 16, 2016
I got 1.5gb for just 500 wow mtn thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

5 Awoofs And Offers From 9mobile That Are Amazing / How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB / How To Upgrade Your Phone From Android 10 To 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.