Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (66011 Views)

Vigilante Member Shot By Armed Robbers While Trailing Them. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by lacicrips(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
Get rich or die trying. smh

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
The Rivers State Police Command has successfully foiled armed robbery gunned down two daring notorious armed robbers who trailed a bank customer to rob him the money withdrawn from bank.

The incident happened around Casablanca area of GRA phase three in Port Harcourt. Items recovered from the unlucky armed robbers include two AK 47 rifle, seven magazines, large quantity of 7.62 live ammunition and few amount of money.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/notorious-robbers-shot-dead-while.html
Isn't the one one blue short Ladygudhead boo?

@ladygudhead come and see your boo o.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
Every day for the thief...
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by nmreports: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
These guys might not be armed robbers you will be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by ALAYORMII: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
What about pen robbers
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by chikel2000(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
Angelberry:
The story didn't add up, I don't believe they are robbers.
my thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2016
Dat guy in black jean tho,handsome guy wasted! cry cry
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2016
They would have been drinking beer by now around the same area too if they succeeded -

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2016
chikel2000:
my thoughts exactly
Yeah, the story is just too short and no much detail
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Akalia(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
They shouldn't ve been killed, they should ve been given another chance to turn a new leaf according to the rule of law.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
there was no need to kill them, why couldn't they just imprison them for 50 years instead? Atleast give them a chance to change their ways.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by akanbiaa(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
Lisaflex:

Thought i was only one who noticed.... D dude is fyn! See where greed has landed him....Its a pity
Maybe he lived a fake life and had a beautiful lady he has been impressing all this while and she is the type that cant settle for a poor guys, the truth is these kind of guys waste their stolen money on drinks, women, drugs and gambling.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by CarrotAndStick: 6:13pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:
Gone too soon....ur hustle will be remember on earth and whereever u find urself afterlife.....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
I've seen ffagots, atheists and antichrist on Nairaland. Why should I be surprised to see an armed robbers sympathiser? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2016
madridguy:
This is totally unacceptable, look at the guy which black jeans, look handsome and fresh. I pray Almighty God forgive you guys.

To hustlers in thy house : Always hustle towards the right direction. Kidnapping, Armed robbery, Blood ritual is never and will never be part of hustling.

RIP GUYS.

Whenever i hear the words "hustle" "hustling",kidnapping,arm robbery and money ritual flashes in my mind.people just need to work legitimately, it might take long to get that car and that flyass crib but knowing you got it legitimately you will close both eyes and sleep peacefully every night.God bless us all and give us wisdom and the will to persevere during this hard economy meltdown.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by lielbree: 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
It happened very close to my kids school

Very unfortunate that our young men choose to go down this path...
The one still clothed look quite familiar sad

What a waste of life

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by smoothlips(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2016
This story shia.....did they shoot the guy and UnCloth him?
The story is incomplete
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Lisaflex(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2016
akanbiaa:
Maybe he lived a fake life and had a beautiful lady he has been impressing all this while and se cant settle for a poor guy.

If he did ds 4 a girl, den his stupidity is not of ds world

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Bamz(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:
Gone too soon....ur hustle will be remember on earth and whereever u find urself afterlife.....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

With these kinds of comments, girls would be running away from you nah cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by alobright17(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
Angelberry:
when they evade bank kill scores and escape you blame police,when they where gun down before the start their deadly operation you will not believe they're arm robbers.just watch your ways.

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by lielbree: 6:23pm On May 13, 2016
smoothlips:
This story shia.....did they shoot the guy and UnCloth him?
The story is incomplete
He could have taken of some of his cloths in an attempt to hide himself.
One of them was found hiding in the gutter

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by kobonaire(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:
Armed robbery is not a hustle ... It is exactly that ... armed robbery

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by stanliwise(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2016
The good part of this story is that the police took care of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by notoriousbabe: 6:24pm On May 13, 2016
You see your life?
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by lielbree: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
Angelberry:
No talk o!

I was an eye witness. The exchanged fire with the police right in front of my kids school. Some of them excaped

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by notoriousbabe: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
you sound like one

An armed robber
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
when they evade bank kill scores and escape you blame police,when they where gun down before the start their deadly operation you will not believe they're arm robbers.just watch your ways.
is Casablanca in gra? That's one of the reasons I doubt the story
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 13, 2016
lielbree:

No talk o!

I was an eye witness. The exchanged fire with the police right in front of my kids school. Some of them excaped
OK, what really happened?
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by alobright17(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2016
Angelberry:
is Casablanca in gra? That's one of the reasons I doubt the story
you have no prove yet and I never said they're but the way you put it sounds as if na you and them dey when they where killed
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by wikkileaks: 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
You must be one of them or planning to join.Why the solidarity?
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by viktor01(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
angry sad
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS by akanbiaa(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
Lisaflex:

If he did ds 4 a girl, den his stupidity is not of ds world
Deciding to rob in the first place for whatever reason is stupidity plus foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.