Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What You Need To Have To Get Help (Basics/Simple Stuff) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What You Need To Have To Get Help (Basics/Simple Stuff) (595 Views)

Hack Like A Pro: Linux Basics The Aspiring Hacker, Part 2 / Hack Like A Pro: Networking Basics For The Aspiring Hacker, Part 1 / Learn COMPUTER ENGINEERING With Networking Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Have To Get Help (Basics/Simple Stuff) by deji2009(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
simple guys including myself when posting a problem can we please mention , if the pc is XP or Vista and provide us with more.

description on what the problem is. saying something like my software don't work ? wont make sense to us, lets take for example.

when you go for doctor appointment do you just says am not well, is so obvious you wont say that would you ? so in other for the

doctor to prescribe you some medicine/drug you need to state what the problem is, bye.
Re: What You Need To Have To Get Help (Basics/Simple Stuff) by netotse(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
i couldnt agree more
Re: What You Need To Have To Get Help (Basics/Simple Stuff) by deji2009(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2009
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Bios Upgrade / Pls Help Review This Laptop / I Need Your Urgent Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.