Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. (4242 Views)

Missed Grammy Awards 2018?, See Complete List Of Nominees And Winners. / See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, / Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by sevyservice(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2016
It is important to have a knowledge of the Nigeria Army Ranks just in case… Below is the list of all Nigerian Army Rank in their respective order. Army ranking consists or subdivided into two part, the Commissioned And Non-commissioned officers.

Commissioned Officers (CO): are the managers, problem solvers, key influencers and planners who lead Enlisted Soldiers in all situations. are responsible for leading and training enlisted.

Non-commissioned Officer (NCO): is a military officer who is given authority through a commissioned officer, but he or she is not technically considered to be in command.

Nigerian Army Ranks For Commissioned Officers
The nigerian army has 11 ranks for commissioned officers which Field Marshal is the higher rank among and Second Lieutenant is the lowest rank. Beneath is the complete list of NA commissioned officers ranks:

1. Field Marshal – ★★★★★ [5 Stars]
2. General – ★★★★ [4 Stars]
3. Lieutenant General – ★★★ [3 Stars]
4. Major General – ★★ [2 Stars]
5. Brigadier General – ★ [1 Stars]
6. Colonel
7. Lieutenant Colonel
8. Major
9. Captain
10. Lieutenant
11. Second Lieutenant – [Lowest Rank]

Nigerian Army Ranks For Non-commissioned Officers

There are 8 ranks in the Nigerian Army for non-commissioned officers. They are listed below:

1. Warrant Officer Class I.
2. Warrant Officer Class II.
3. Staff Sergeant.
4. Sergeant.
5. Corporal.
6. Lance-corporal.
7. Private.
8. Recruit – [Lowest Rank]

Now you acquainted with the knowledge of Nigeria Army Ranks, its time to educate others, kindly share this post below.

SOURCE: http://schooling.com.ng/nigerian-army-ranks-see-complete-list-nigerian-army-ranks/

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by pomide(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by rawtouch: 2:29am On May 14, 2016
Orait
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by Olasco93: 5:55am On May 14, 2016
sevyservice,
Please, is it possible to attain the RANK of a Field Marshal in the Army?
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by sevyservice(m): 6:02am On May 14, 2016
Olasco93:
sevyservice,
Please, is it possible to attain the RANK of a Field Marshal in the Army?

NO, you must pass through all CO ranks to reach Field Marshal starting from second lieutenant.
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by Olasco93: 6:09am On May 14, 2016
sevyservice:

NO, you must pass through all CO ranks to reach Field Marshal starting from second lieutenant.

I mean if it's possible to attain the Highest rank starting from Second Lieutenant to Field Marshal.
Why am asking is because I personally have never seen or heard of an Army Officer that has attain the Rank of a Field Marshall in Nigeria.
Am just curious to know.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by vicben27(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2016
Olasco93:

I mean if it's possible to attain the Highest rank starting from Second Lieutenant to Field Marshal.
Why am asking is because I personally have never seen or heard of an Army Officer that has attain the Rank of a Field Marshall in Nigeria.
Am just curious to know.
Thanks.
no no nt even in the Us! The Rank of field Marshal was only held my one person (idia Amin of uganda) n it was self imposed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. by Olasco93: 11:43am On May 14, 2016
vicben27:
no no nt even in the Us! The Rank of field Marshal was only held my one person (idia Amin of uganda) n it was self imposed.
Ok.
Thank you verry much.

(1) (Reply)

Trending!! Girl Strips Naked, Runs Mad. [ Watch Video Below ��] / Today Sure Selected Matches For Bet9ja, 12.5 Odds, 3.20 Odds, 2.60 Odds. / How Great Zik Caged The River Niger Mammy Water - A Fictional Story By Dastardly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.