Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile (4682 Views)

Any Medical Cure For Pile?? / Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by sugarlady(f): 7:37am On May 14, 2016
Goodmorning,

I dont know how to say this but i am seriously infected with pil(external haemorroid) and it is getting bigger and hurtful. I dont know how to go about it. I have taken some drugs as prescribed bya chemist and still yet there is no reduction.

Please if you have had any experience with pile kindly help me with what you used to solve yours.
I have heard of goko cleanser but i dont know how effective it is.

Thanks and Godbless
cry

1 Like

Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by ojun50(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2016
Go nd meet does woman that sell native medicine. They will give u somtin u will use in robbing it and somtin to be drinking too
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by Ginaz(f): 7:58am On May 14, 2016
Sorry dear, go to the hospital for treatment. Don't tryna seek help elsewhere.
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2016
That is not a problem. Contact me and all that will be history. But we will need to meet one on one for a proper examination, before treatment.
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by LordIsaac(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2016
Your location may be a barrier. Someone used moringer powder for a month, the pile cleared. They sell the powder around Algadama Junction, Zaria Road, Jos. Take it serious o....if not, the haemorrhoid may stay out permanently and you'd require surgery.
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by kokomilala(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2016
Eat bitter kola and bitter leaf.You'll be relieved within hours.Then, try to eat soft foods..
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by ishayaauta(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
sugarlady:
Goodmorning,

I dont know how to say this but i am seriously infected with pil(external haemorroid) and it is getting bigger and hurtful. I dont know how to go about it. I have taken some drugs as prescribed bya chemist and still yet there is no reduction.

Please if you have had any experience with pile kindly help me with what you used to solve yours.

Thanks and Godbless
cry
go to a pharmacy and get anusole and an. Antibiotic that should solve it I it is severe get the anusole that u can use 4 ten days only insert the anusole @ night b4 going to bed that's all hope this is not coming late just saw the post now
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by Bolanlevivian: 12:39pm On May 14, 2016
Use Ruzu bitters
Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by sugarlady(f): 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
ishayaauta:
go to a pharmacy and get anusole and an. Antibiotic that should solve it I it is severe get the anusole that u can use 4 ten days only insert the anusole @ night b4 going to bed that's all hope this is not coming late just saw the post now

Thanks alot. I will get it as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by ishayaauta(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2016
sugarlady:

Thanks alot. I will get it as soon as possible
op how are you doing hope you are totally good now?

1 Like

Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by sugarlady(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2016
ishayaauta:
op how are you doing hope you are totally good now?

absolutely. i am now whole. thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Help! In Need Of A Quick Cure For Pile by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
sugarlady:
Goodmorning,

Thanks and Godbless
cry

Only a pile patient can feel your pain.... I suffered from pile from 2010 till this year but mine was internal before it got so big and protruded out. It started with painless bleeding, then the next stage was a very painful experience that generated so much heat in my anus that made me move about with cold watr to wash my bum (even in public) cry cry cry

Then, the pain stopped but the pile had gotten big and started protruding out and i have to push it in with my finger after stooling.... At a point, it became very difficult to push in (sometimes, 2mins to get it fully in). I visited the hospital and after diagnosis from a surgeon, i was advised to chop it off via a surgery which i did in March, 2016. After a month of healing, i'm back to work and doing my normal activities.

From 2010 till i had the surgery, i went through the following treatment;
1) Drugs from a hospital (including anusole)
2) Agbo (yoruba herb for jedi jedi)
3) Expensive body supplements from wellness companies
4) Herbs from different locations (rivers state, gombe state, akwa ibom state) for almost 3yrs

They all failed me.... But i'm glad i'm fine now.

Hope God heals you permanently... but remember to change your lifestyle and eat healthy. Avoid constipation and drink lots of fluid (water & fresh juice). Avoid starchy meals when possible and eat lots of fibre (cereals and vegetables).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Heartbreaking Story Of The 18-Month-Old Hydrocephalus Indian Baby / See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / All About Choleduz Omega Supreme And Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.