Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads (2320 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by musquareni(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2016
Kemi Afolabi, the Nolly-wood Actress who is also a Scriptwriter and an event Compere shares these lovely photos where she looks so presentable with her matching yellow Gele and yellow beads, although she says she is so much in love with the attire.

In the photo with her is another Nolly-wood star 'Femi Adebayo Salami' who was also present at the event.

See more of the exclusive photos here:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/matching-nollywood-actress-kemi-afolabi.html

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by gisthit: 7:57am On May 14, 2016
she is so beautiful smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by pyyxxaro: 8:13am On May 14, 2016
Mmmsshheeewww

So wetin OP u want make I do naa

Abeg make I go market, 2day na market day

As BUHARI say make we nor use TOMATOES cook stew again

Make I go find EGUSI buy @least I fit use Egusi chop rice
Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by themmyd: 8:53am On May 14, 2016
Her make up s beautiful here compare to that witch make up she did for her birthday, owambe tinz wink enjoy kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2016
she try small atleast
Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by pretydiva(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
Love d combo
Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by Afrok(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
Cool But why was she dragging brightness with the Sun? shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress 'kemi Afolabi' Flaunts Her Beautiful Yellow Neck Beads by nikkypearl(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2016
She is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Is My Father Says John Boyega / World's First Selfie Bottle By Coca-cola Company / Davido Caught Rocking & Smooching A Sexy Girl's Butt While He Got Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.