Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 (1511 Views)

Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Unclad Girl Painted Green And White For Independence HIT OR MISS / Choosing Wedding Colors! The Contemporary Colors Of Green And White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by macdelene(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2016
Hello house. I really need your assistance to plan for a wedding. The budget amount is N1500000 and the target date is June. Pls I need experts fast
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by mayorkyzo: 8:31am On May 14, 2016
I'm not really an expert but don't you think it's kinda late to start planning a June wedding?! Why not shift it to like june ending or july..

1 Like

Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by Connoisseur(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
mayorkyzo:
I'm not really an expert but don't you think it's kinda late to start planning a June wedding?! Why not shift it to like june ending or july..

I concur
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2016
what do you want ? i can help

what is your location for both events ?

call me on 08037828519.

I will assist with the planning at no cost .

1 Like

Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by CnCstore: 1:06pm On May 14, 2016
If you are in Lagos I can help on venue decoration, food and drink.to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by Profkomolafe(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2016
macdelene:
Hello house. I really need your assistance to plan for a wedding. The budget amount is N1500000 and the target date is June. Pls I need experts fast
for your traditional wears, you can count on us @ komolafe klothing koncept..... Our motto(uniqueness @ it's peak) seems to be our watchword and that's what we owe our clientele. Boldly I tell you, you can Everly count on us.......contact us via (07036192718)
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2016
macdelene:

I suggest you do a church blessing thingy with just parents and mebbe siblings in attendance or just go to court.
Trad and intro can be a small parlor party at the bride`s place. enlist the help of others, it will go a long way.
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 15, 2016
As long as I am invited grin

1 Like

Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by treasuredkids(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
Contact me on 08035224812, I can help with the decoration and food.
macdelene:
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by tinexybridals(f): 4:22pm On May 20, 2016
We can provide cute n classic wedding gown at very considerable price.call us on 07033000790 or u can send us message on watsap.we can also get u connected to a wine importer DAT will sell wine to u at d price u least expect.
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by aloeman15(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2016
na so all man dey advertise dia biz on top who dey ax for advice?! Shu!
First off, a wedding is first for your parents, then your bride, lastly you. That's the order of priority.
If you set the date b4 the fuel hike, better scale down.
Actually, first question should have been-
Shey you both have good enough salaries to cope after wedding if you borrowed money? Or is it all savings? Is that your total budget or are family and friends chirping in? And is the house you're moving into already furnished properly?
In this economy, I advice you split that amount 3 ways and use the money for more of life's challenges- like a deposit for your future kids' education. Even your honeymoon deserves more money than your wedding.
Because you fit rough wedding, but marriage no be joke o!
Re: Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000 by TLisieux: 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
Huh? The wedding is first of all for the couple (bride and groom) before the parents and family members. And one can spend 1.5m and have a successful wedding.I will advise u do both the trad and church wedding on the same day. Rent a cheap space(like a school field) for ur reception. Don't spend big on halls.
aloeman15:
na so all man dey advertise dia biz on top who dey ax for advice?! Shu!
First off, a wedding is first for your parents, then your bride, lastly you. That's the order of priority.
If you set the date b4 the fuel hike, better scale down.
Actually, first question should have been-
Shey you both have good enough salaries to cope after wedding if you borrowed money? Or is it all savings? Is that your total budget or are family and friends chirping in? And is the house you're moving into already furnished properly?
In this economy, I advice you split that amount 3 ways and use the money for more of life's challenges- like a deposit for your future kids' education. Even your honeymoon deserves more money than your wedding.
Because you fit rough wedding, but marriage no be joke o!

(1) (Reply)

Make Crazy Sales With BMEG.NG / 15 Cute Braided Hairstyles Bound To Make Your Daughter Stand Out Anywhere / How To Know Good Quality Ankara Fabric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.