Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? (570 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Film (picture Attached) / Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com / Do You Know The Name Of This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? by TomChambers: 8:36am On May 14, 2016
There was this film i watched sometimes back, but unfortunately i was not able to finish watching it as almighty PHCN carry dem wife comot.

Rita Dominic was in that film. the setting was in a village. she was in an athletics club and one guy who was always shouting "MASSIVE" had eyes for her, but she was in luv with another guy, one loner like that. Joke silva was the guys grandmother. i've forgotten the name of the dude, but the guy was framed up by the "MASSIVE" idiot, where the RITA was attacked nd her camera nd chain was stolen. They found the camera in the other guy's room, nd therefore she slapped him nd left him to be in the arms of "MASSIVE".

Re: Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? by amiskurie(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2016
The title is : The Massive bomb
Re: Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? by tosan200(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2016
White waters undecided
Re: Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? by mimiy05: 4:28pm On May 14, 2016
The title is white waters, poster above me is correct.

(1) (Reply)

Magic:man Disappears Behind Towel( Watch Video) / The Boss Baby Official Trailer (2017) / Buster Moon The Koala From SING Movie Coloring Pages Video For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.