Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here (988 Views)

X-ray Vs Slaypac(d Unlimited Clash Of D Titans) / X-ray Vs Lalaboi / X-ray Vs Khanye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here by xray2: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2009
This blackbuoy talkin 'jive' like da label,/
i got unstable elements that will smack truth on false fabels/,
scripts that travel thru like bullets from a barrel/,
my gangsta apparel can't be pierced with an arrow/,
Eddie's lyrical tendencies equal to a critical 'felony',/
i'm precise 'behind bars' like a 'criminal's penalty',/
u seem emotional, a wanna-be psychotic, u envy me,/
but if u wanna be 'nuts', i bust a nut wit yo wifey sexually,/
when i'm dunn wit u i can see u in a box bleedin,/
run thru ya funeral for corrupt reasons,/
us d real breeds slaughter 'da goat' to celebrate seasons,/
after dis cypher thank tha almighty if u still breathin,/wackers got u feelin yoself an that u can flow,/
but ofoka cannot 'spit', therefore he must 'swallow'/,
i'm deadly, u pussy, u ain't ready,/
u a d*ck lovin, scrotum lickin,dude named ofoka/
i can't picture u pumpin a tech with that/probably sum pumps and a dress with that/.
VERBAL UPPERCUT, boy pick ya ass up and get yo ass handed to u again,
Re: X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here by brandedben(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
I have read all abt you in this forum making stupid and non sense tutorials and lectures and comments in other pples thread claiming you are someone that knows it all, You may be feeling fly cos one chick asked you to teach her and now you teach them how to make beats, Thats wack, become a professionally known entertainer before you teach "dummy", Try spending time off the internet and do some reeal lifee entertainment work or shows and make a name, then your presence will be acknowledged, Only dummies like you sit in there houses and form everytin instead of praticing it, too scared to try fool, Honestly I am taking it personally and you can bring whatever you want down to the table and let me retire you, you act like you know everytin but you cant proof jack, Honestly its time for you to step aside and let some real guys do there tin,

For the record, Ofokasibe is a nairaland imbesile that such be ignored
NOTE: Pls ignore OFOKASIBE, He is an empty barrel, If he is that good tell him to post his songs or his beats at least we can tell from that, Also ask ow much he has made from entertainment and his franchises before he opens his mouth to condemn others and also ask if he has shoot a video or ow many album he has put out and how much he has made,

Re: X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here by ofokasibe: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2009
OFOKA IS A BIG THREAT TO FAKE ASSES LIKE YOU BOTH BRANDEDBEN AND X-RAY
,,,SORRY I DONT BATTLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO SREET CREDIBILITY ,

SORRY X-RAY IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO BATTLE , I DONT BATTLE INFANTS AND BABIES . LOOK FOR SOMEONE UR LEVEL , MAYBE MYKALI OR STATIK. OR WHOEVER THE Bleep U FIND ,. grin grin
Re: X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here by ofokasibe: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
sauron dey sleep ni?
Re: X-ray Vs Ofoka. . Ofoka Xrayed Here by ofokasibe: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2009
shots pls

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Hip-hop And Rap / Rap Battle / Obainojazz Vs Icekidd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.