Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

GTB Aptitude Test 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GTB Aptitude Test 2016 (50258 Views)

Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Kings1464(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
adamshafi:

My guy check ur mail av sent it to u.Kindly drop ur number pls wil lyk to talk to u,and u too pls xlatan

Brother, please I need it too

kingisun@yahoo.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Dostor: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Pls bro I need past question
rsksaliu@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Aroboi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kings1464:

kingisun@yahoo.com
If u av gotten pls send to me..(alex.isgood@yahoo.com)...tnx
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by MKKO: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
plzz anybody should plz send to mkkokoye@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Sommycossy: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kings1464:

kingisun@yahoo.com
please I need it too sommycossy@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by LordTrezy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
adamshafi:

My guy check ur mail av sent it to u.Kindly drop ur number pls wil lyk to talk to u,and u too pls xlatan
richardbanks949@gmail.com. kindly send to this address please
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
LordTrezy:

Please kindly forward the past question also
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Phatkings: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good evening pls send a copy of the gmat to dis mail will be grateful onyekaono92@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by justine94(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Guys..I don't mean to discourage anyone on this euphoria of rushing for past question this past question that..am currently in the last stage of the interview with a managerial staff..I wrote the exams or would say test early January.. the exam is not set by DRAGNET or WORKFORCE or any recruitment company. it is set by a Graduate analysis test programme called Professional Learning Indicator (PLI).. try searching it on Google..no doubt it still runs on the idea of GMAT( Graduate Management Admission Test)..50questions 12mins.. make I no lie I no read kpakam for that test.. two things comes to place in that test SPEED AND ACCURACY.. I don't mean to brag it was easy..just know your SYNONYMS well.. no crack your head much about the maths part its easy oo..but e dey burn time..shapes part very trickish..but just open your eyes well you go grab am ..logical reasoning.. if the grammar or sentence too long..use your head to think a possible ansa...just be fast ..they don't expect you to finish 50 questions in 12mins..just do even if its 35 let at least 25 be correct.. then your in..the aim of the test like I said is SPEED AND ACCURACY WITH LIMITED TIME...just do a lil research on the PLI I spoke about earlier.. if to say na dragnet and co they set for gtb then you can burn mid night candle on GMAT..never the less still read GMAT if you have access to its materials...like my Dad always tell me no knowledge is a waste.. peace out...goodluck to you all

5 Likes

Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by justine94(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
use this websites to prepare for the PLI exam instead of past questions its online..you can practice on your own.. http://wonderlictestsample.com/pre-employment-test-samples/ OR... http://wonderlictestsample.com/cognitive-ability-test-sample/... they are all examples of the test to expect.. honestly I never knew all this until after I wrote the test.. I was thinking it would all be GMAT until when I logged into the computer for my test.. I saw PLi..did a research on it after the exam and found out what PLI entails..so just sharing the info to everyone who gets called for the test..so he or she won't be left surprised like I did..goodluck..

1 Like

Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by dammy336(f): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
justine94:
use this websites to prepare for the PLI exam instead of past questions its online..you can practice on your own.. http://wonderlictestsample.com/pre-employment-test-samples/ OR... http://wonderlictestsample.com/cognitive-ability-test-sample/... they are all examples of the test to expect.. honestly I never knew all this until after I wrote the test.. I was thinking it would all be GMAT until when I logged into the computer for my test.. I saw PLi..did a research on it after the exam and found out what PLI entails..so just sharing the info to everyone who gets called for the test..so he or she won't be left surprised like I did..goodluck..
Thanks a gazillion
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by justine94(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
dammy336:
Thanks a gazillion
your welcome
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by justine94(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
They would log into it for you(computer)
.then a detailed explanation indicating what it's all about(test) would come out..then you would see the button icon to begin.. its a 10 page screen question
.each screen contains 5 questions each..that's 5* 10=50 questions.. each page contains a maths question.. a logical reasoning question.. a sequences of numbers question.. a synonyms question... and lastly shapes question..so that's 5 different question on each page..you won't see the countdown time of 12mins...until its get to 2mins remaining.. once the time elapses.. the screen of the test goes off.. that's all..
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Aroboi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
justine94:
They would log into it for you(computer)
.then a detailed explanation indicating what it's all about(test) would come out..then you would see the button icon to begin.. its a 10 page screen question
.each screen contains 5 questions each..that's 5* 10=50 questions.. each page contains a maths question.. a logical reasoning question.. a sequences of numbers question.. a synonyms question... and lastly shapes question..so that's 5 different question on each page..you won't see the countdown time of 12mins...until its get to 2mins remaining.. once the time elapses.. the screen of the test goes off.. that's all..
You're d boss...thanks man.

1 Like

Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by justine94(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Aroboi:

You're d boss...thanks man.
if you guys still need a PDF file to assist you or give knowledge about the test.. I dugged out some questions and ansa online not a past question to assist and enlighten you all on it.. here's the link you can all download it from there.. http://go.predictiveindex.com/hubfs/Learning_Indicator/Sample_Questions/LI_Sample_Questions.pdf

1 Like

Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Moadesign(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
LordTrezy:

hello, please i need GTbank aptitude test past questions
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by nomabeeee(f): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Moadesign:
hello, please i need GTbank aptitude test past questions
uncle go through this thread and see the important piece of information Justine gave. .forget that past question u dy look for.. it won't help you...

1 Like

Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by katukameshack(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Please help with GTBank past questions... help send to meshiekay@gmail.com .....thanks in anticipation of a response from anyone
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by LadyCeo1: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2018
nebokings:

Check your mail now.Hv sent it.

we are writing same time n venue.

Goodluck to us.
Hey guys please can anyone send me GTbank past questions. Just want to see what it looks like..
amadidaisy07@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Magilaurel: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2018
LadyCeo1:

Hey guys please can anyone send me GTbank past questions. Just want to see what it looks like..
amadidaisy07@gmail.com
and me to pls yemisioso12@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by MassLegend(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2018
Kindly assist with GTBank aptitude test past question and answer. tohfunmizeal@gmail.com

Thanks nairalanders
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Obi88(m): 1:38am On May 17, 2018
please can i get past questions please
my aptitude test is tomorrow
ubochiogechi@yahoo.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by aminuclassic(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello!
please someone should help me with gt-bank pass questions. here is my email address : aminuisah7@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by aminuclassic(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
please help
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Finnchel: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hey guys please can anyone send me GTbank past questions, i need it urgently.
ayanniyiolamide@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Kemzyasher(f): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please can someone help me with GTB past questions, thanks. jokemzywardrobe@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by ABSTRUSE: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
nebokings:
For those that dropped their email address.Please check your mail now.

i have sent the questions.

Goodluck to us all.

Bros, well done. Please I need the GTB test questions and answers sent to collins3991@gmail.com. God bless you.
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Kemzyasher(f): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Bros, well done. Please I need the GTB test questions and answers sent to collins3991@gmail.com. God bless you.

Please when you get please send to me
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Kemzyasher(f): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kemzyasher:

Please when you get please send to me
Please send to me too jokemzywardrobe@gmail.com. thanks
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Kehinde455: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please I need gtb past question. Send it to
Kehinde455@gmail.com[sup][/sup]
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Kehinde455: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please I need gtb past question. Please send it to
Kehinde455@gmail.com
Re: GTB Aptitude Test 2016 by Princeoloriodo: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please, I need the Gtbank past questions too. My email is ojoadigun4u@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? / Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.