Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) (4162 Views)

Remitta Vs Interswitch Vs E-tranzact / Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners / Does Interswitch Payment Gateway Work With Joomla? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) by MissEniola(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2009
Hello,
I am a web designer/developer based in the US, i have a Nigerian client who requires an online store that will accept payments locally: Interswitch/Vpay/E-Tranzact.

If you are familiar with how to integrate the above into an e-commerce solution, we would like to collaborate with you.
Please contact me via the YIM id in my profile. Its also my yahoo email address.

Thanks
Re: E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) by quadrillio(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
ur email add id hidden, buzz me if u still need it,

quadri20_wale @ yahoo.com

safe.
Re: E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) by enohj2ee(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2009
Hello Just called me now or mail me its just a day job for the two payment gateway

08068134762 or enojoneno@yahoo.co.uk
Re: E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) by therock32: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
I am a Software Engineer in Lagos. I am proficient and experienced in Enteripse Application Development, web portal development & electronic product developments.

To accept ATM Debit Card in Nigeria, You only need Interswitch Integration because more than 95% of ATM card in Nigeria are powered/supported by Interswitch. All Banks are connected to Interswicth.

If you need to accept payment with ATM card on your site in Nigeria, I can handle the website for you together with integration with Interswitch.

You need to register your site with Inteswitch for integration with their WebPAY epayment platform. The Interswitch collects minimum of N150,000 for this registration.

I will develop the website and handle the technical integration with Interswitch WebPAY platform. WebPAY is a secured electronic payment site developed by interswitch to allow website accept ATM Debit card on their websites.

You can contact me for more details on: taiwotherock@yahoo.com, Mobile: 08036891325

(1) (Reply)

Programming Mobile Apps Using Php / I'm Giving Out These Tech Books / Programmer In Bank Vs Programmer In Another Coperate Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.