Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item (1484 Views)

The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 10:18am On May 14, 2016
Tomatoes And Garri Now More Expensive Since Fuel Subsidy Removal..
How much is Tomatoes and garri and all other normal food items now in ur area?....I hear one tomatoe costs one thousand naira..Is it so in ur area?

Even ordinary coke of 60naira is now #80

Pls how is the situation in ur area? How is the change affections everyone ?

My mum bought a full basket of tomatoes this January for 1300naira, now that same basket is 23k.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by marshalcarter: 10:19am On May 14, 2016
Plz whr can i get a sugar mummysad
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by jmoore(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2016
This is an opportunity for you to leave the city and go back to your village. Plant crops and make more cash.
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by yomi007k(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2016
marshalcarter:
Plz whr can i get a sugar mummysad

That's not hard, get ur mummy n pour plenty sugar on her and u'll have a sugar mummy. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by marshalcarter: 10:27am On May 14, 2016
yomi007k:

That's not hard, get ur mummy n pour plenty sugar on her and u'll have a sugar mummy. tongue
Lolzzzz

You got me bro
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by yomi007k(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2016
marshalcarter:

Lolzzzz

You got me bro

Hehe grin
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by talktonase(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2016
There was a low harvest due to the outbreak of diseaeses in the tomato farms in jos.As for the garri na lassa fever causam.

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2016
Hateu2
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2016
Im telling you.. Went to get me tomatoes a while back. I was shown about 8 epileptic-looking tomatoes in a bowl. I asked how much and the seller said 200naira! shocked As in, I just weak.. Na chillies and paste I dy use cook now.. Damn sad
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hate.u2
yes frndshp mi, I yam here. Its worst here ooo. It's five pieces for #500. Ore, fruits ti take over oo. I no kuku like food b4
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
yes frndshp mi, I yam here. Its worst here ooo. It's five pieces for #500. Ore, fruits ti take over oo. I no kuku like food b4
for someone like me that eat a lot .. Nah God hand I dey oo
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Im telling you.. Went to get me tomatoes a while back. I was shown about 8 epileptic-looking tomatoes in a bowl. I asked how much and the seller said 200naira! shocked As in, I just weak.. Na chillies and paste I dy use cook now.. Damn sad
8tomatos for 2h ? Aswr it's still very much buyable
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 11:36am On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
8tomatos for 2h ? Aswr it's still very much buyable
8 "EPILEPTIC-LOOKING"

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by pweetychyka(f): 12:18pm On May 14, 2016
Mehn dis economy is damn frustrating!
In ma neighbourhood, 3pcs of tomatoes goes for #200 ooooo!
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
for someone like me that eat a lot .. Nah God hand I dey oo
heheheheh. Don't worry, tin tomatoes ti take over
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by iykekelvins(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2016
We've been using tin tomatoes to cook stew for two weeks now

Five pieces of fresh tomato, 5H
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
We've been using tin tomatoes to cook stew for two weeks now

Five pieces of fresh tomato, 5H
asin it's so frustrating
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2016
pweetychyka:
Mehn dis economy is damn frustrating!

In ma neighbourhood, 3pcs of tomatoes goes for #200 ooooo!
is it only tomatoes
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by pweetychyka(f): 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
is it only tomatoes

My dear its not only dat ooooo!
Even biscuit no longer goes for #10 again

Infact, lemme not start analysing all cos it makes me sad see our economy in dis situation
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by Gboliwe: 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
jmoore:
This is an opportunity for you to leave the city and go back to your village. Plant crops and make more cash.

So the Fulani can bring his cows and come graze on it abi?
Re: Tomatoes And Garri Now The Most Expensive Food Item by hringbraut: 12:50am On May 15, 2016
yomi007k:

Lmao cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Plantain Porridge / A Gorilla Killed In Delta State By Hunters And They Roasted It(pix) / Yoghurt Lactic Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.