Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Short Story: How I Spent 6years In Prison Without Trial #umehwrites - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Short Story: How I Spent 6years In Prison Without Trial #umehwrites (482 Views)

Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: How I Spent 6years In Prison Without Trial #umehwrites by umehoma(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2016
"After months without contact with the outside world, I was adapting to the hard way of prison life. You can’t imagine the torture, the pain, the S3xual harassment, violation……..my experience; I can’t fully put down on paper."

You may not know the value of freedom until you find yourself confined in the high walls of a prison. Man narrates his experience after 6 long years in prison.

Read Short Story on #UmehWrites : "How I spent 6years in prison without trial"

umehwrites.com/short-story/short-story-how-i-spent-6years-in-prison-without-trial-umehwrites/

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Frank Raja Arase’s “refugee” Has Decent Production Value / Toronto International Film Festival Features The Best In Nollywood / Boxoffice September Online Streaming Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.