Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Your Favourite Songs From The GOLDEN GENERATION Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Favourite Songs From The GOLDEN GENERATION Back In The Days (506 Views)

Beverly Naya Stuns At The Golden Movie Awards / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Songs From The GOLDEN GENERATION Back In The Days by ziggy3579: 11:52am On May 14, 2016
Hi guys, how about we take a stroll down musical memory lane. Days when music made so much sense (not skiborobo grin) and there was Notin like censoring videos on TV stations. The days of Baba Fela, Ebenezer obey, king sunny ade, onyeka onwenu, Mike okri,Christy Essien Igbokwe,Majek fashek, Blacky, Seyi Sodimu, Orlando Owoh, sunny okosun,Baba fryo, Daddy showkey, Charly boy,Sir Shina Peters, Alex O and many more wonderful artist.

I know some peeps from the Indomie generation won't know most this great artists, but they made great sense and passed wonderful message tru music.
One of my favourite song back then by Funmi Adams :
Nigeria my beloveth country
Working together is the key
Nigeria my beloveth country
Her future is you and me

Even tho most of us angry are still waiting to be the future leader grin but that shouldn't keep us from having fun.
Another of my favourite song is Motherr by Majek fashek
Mama tehteh oyoyo
Oyoyo oyoyo
Eh oyoyoo oyoyo o

Y'all remeber ;
If u see my mama hosana
Tell am say o, hosana
I dey for lagos, I no get problem, hosana
Share your favourite song lines, youtube video or download links and let's have some fun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dele Mohmodu Shares Throwback Pic With Davido / Today Is Nollywood's Top Rated Personality's Birthday {photos} / Lil'kesh Reveals Love For His Mother- Watch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.