Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I'm Tired Of MTN - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Tired Of MTN (905 Views)

How Nlc’s Picketing Of MTN Violated Global ILO Rule / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) / Police Finally Arrest Killer Suitor Of MTN Worker 3 Weeks After Her Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of MTN by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
I've been using the "Airtel Free Basics" for some weeks now but the problem with it is you can't sign into your NL account. You can only read news & comments while that of Facebook doesn't display pictures. So, I decided to do the MTN N100 daily bundle to drop comments etc.
After subscribing, I got a message that it was successful. So, I turned my data on to enable browsing, immediately I turned it on the whole data was wiped off without usage. I'm just tired of MTN.
What sort of SCAM is this I wasn't even allowed to browse before my data was wiped off.
This SCAM is becoming a norm for MTN
They are fond of deducting my airtime for no reason and when I browse with their line , they deduct both my airtime & data.
I'm tired o
The body overseeing these people should do something about it especially MTN.
Enough Already!

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of MTN by JideSM: 8:08am On May 15, 2016
Hello sorry to hear this, kindly send your phone number for checks and state your type of device

ADENIKETINA2015:
I've been using the "Airtel Free Basics" for some weeks now but the problem with it is you can't sign into your NL account. You can only read news & comments while that of Facebook doesn't display pictures. So, I decided to do the MTN N100 daily bundle to drop comments etc.
After subscribing, I got a message that it was successful. So, I turned my data on to enable browsing, immediately I turned it on the whole data was wiped off without usage. I'm just tired of MTN.
What sort of SCAM is this I wasn't even allowed to browse before my data was wiped off.
This SCAM is becoming a norm for MTN
They are fond of deducting my airtime for no reason and when I browse with their line , they deduct both my airtime & data.
I'm tired o
The body overseeing these people should do something about it especially MTN.
Enough Already!

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: I'm Tired Of MTN by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:54am On May 15, 2016
JideSM:
Hello sorry to hear this, kindly send your phone number for checks and state your type of device

08132968835. I use an MTN smart mini device. Thanks for reaching out.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Jumps Naked Into Lions Enclosure To Commit Suicide But Survives / Suspected Militants Leave 30 Dead During Attack At Ikorodu In Lagos (photos) / Fraud Alert- Keep Reading Until Everyone Is Aware (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.