Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Keywords / Reserved word In Q-BASIC - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Keywords / Reserved word In Q-BASIC (13399 Views)

Q & A...challenges I Am Facing As A Startup Developer / For Young And Basic Web Development HOP IN / Study Explanations & Illustrations Of Sql Clauses & Keywords In Ms Acess & Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keywords / Reserved word In Q-BASIC by Horlamidehji(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2016
1. CLS: it is used to clear screen before any program execution

2. REM: used to make remark or comments

example 1
write a computer 8asic program for the computer to print the message below on d consecutive lines;

solution

cls
rem 'display program'
input 'hi, what's your name?';v
input 'what dept are you?';h
print v,h
end

3. INPUT: d input statement is used to enter numeriacal and string data into d computer during program execution.

4. LET; this statement is used to assign value of an expression to a variable.

E.g: let sum = o

5. PRINT; d print statement us used to transmit numeric and string output data from d computer to the screen of the computer.

E.g: 'print A,B,C,D'

6. END: it is used to indicate the end of the basic program which must be the last statement in the program.

7. RESTORE: if it is neccessary to read a part of entire data elements in the data statement again then a restore statement is used..

E.g: READ A,B,C
restore

8. STOP: a statement is used to terminates program execution and return to command level.....

(1) (Reply)

10 Years Anniversary Of Nairalander Programmer / Wht Is CSS Very Complicating...!!!!!!!!!! / Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.