Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s (1571 Views)

S6 Edge Or Edge + Plus Needed / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by vapid: 5:33pm On May 14, 2016
Tomorrow I go to buy a new phone. Still torn between buying the S7 edge--which is currently the best phone right now, or the iPhone 6s--because I've always used Android phone, maybe its time for a change.
Who can help me make a choice here?
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by feldido(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2016
S7 edge all the way.
Mehn that Phone is outa dis world.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by lekjons(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
chai! S7 or Iphone 6s? shocked

and my Tecno m7 don go on indefinite holiday because of 4k to repair the screen..

God! this life no fair oo!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by capt2nde: 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
vapid:
Tomorrow I go to buy a new phone. Still torn between buying the S7 edge--which is currently the best phone right now, or the iPhone 6s--because I've always used Android phone, maybe its time for a change.
Who can help me make a choice here?

Please come and buy my s7 edge if u want to buy
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by vapid: 4:53pm On May 16, 2016
How much?
capt2nde:

Please come and buy my s7 edge if u want to buy
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by vapid: 4:54pm On May 16, 2016
So I finally settled for the Edge 7.
Would share pictures later
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by vapid: 4:56pm On May 16, 2016
Life indeed isn't fair. Same thinking I'll have when someone goes to buy a house in Maitama, or a yacht. Stages.
lekjons:
chai! S7 or Iphone 6s? shocked

and my Tecno m7 don go on indefinite holiday because of 4k to repair the screen..

God! this life no fair oo!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by vapid: 6:14pm On May 16, 2016
Still trying to understand this VR gear

Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by lekjons(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2016
vapid:
Life indeed isn't fair. Same thinking I'll have when someone goes to buy a house in Maitama, or a yacht. Stages.
Hmm.. True!

Remain blessed.. And enjoy your new phone..smiley

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 16, 2016
vapid:

The vr experience is something else. Welcome to the world of virtual reality. Try join the gear vr whatsapp group to learn more. U will fall in love with it. Guaranteed.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by vapid: 12:48am On May 17, 2016
How d I join?
greenhulk:

The vr experience is something else. Welcome to the world of virtual reality. Try join the gear vr whatsapp group to learn more. U will fall in love with it. Guaranteed.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by Nobody: 7:19am On May 17, 2016
vapid:
How d I join?

The mod will contact u
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by Nobody: 8:08am On May 17, 2016
vapid:
How d I join?

Drop ur Whatsapp number and u will be added
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by donhils: 8:33am On May 17, 2016
vapid:
How do you intend to cope with the glass back??
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by Nobody: 11:03am On May 17, 2016
donhils:

How do you intend to cope with the glass back??

Same way everyone cope with theirs. I've been using s6 for more than a year now and no single scratch. When u have such a device u care for it. I was using spigen neo hybrid case but now I switched to a clear back case as it brings out the beauty of the phone.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by donhils: 12:16pm On May 17, 2016
greenhulk:

Same way everyone cope with theirs. I've been using s6 for more than a year now and no single scratch. When u have such a device u care for it. I was using spigen neo hybrid case but now I switched to a clear back case as it brings out the beauty of the phone.
Ok you're using a casing. Do u know of anybody that doesn't use casing cos I'm planning to buy but I don't like casings.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
donhils:

Ok you're using a casing. Do u know of anybody that doesn't use casing cos I'm planning to buy but I don't like casings.

I remove my casing once in a while. And sometimes I don't use casing at all. But if u have kids in the house or if ur house have tiles and no rug, u will definitely need a casing. That phone is very slippery and it will DROP at some point no matter how careful u are. I don't like saying myself, I don't wear a case for my iPhone. But for the galaxy s6/s7 u will definitely need one especially when going out. Try a clear back case.

Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by falseman(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2016
greenhulk:

I remove my casing once in a while. And sometimes I don't use casing at all. But if u have kids in the house or if ur house have tiles and no rug, u will definitely need a casing. That phone is very slippery and it will DROP at some point no matter how careful u are. I don't like saying myself, I don't wear a case for my iPhone. But for the galaxy s6/s7 u will definitely need one especially when going out. Try a clear back case.

Where can I get this in Nigeria?
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 17, 2016
falseman:

Where can I get this in Nigeria?

Try konga. I prefer the hard ones to the rubber ones as the rubber ones always have this yellowish tint after some time.

Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by sauceEEP(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2016
Op what you have in your hand is a beast, a beautiful monster...
Handle it with care.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2016
pick iphone 6....way more cheaper.....s7 is a lil better tho.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by 04kaa: 2:46pm On May 18, 2016
Hi all, We have a whatsapp group for Samsung Gear VR owners and lovers of virtual reality devices in Nigeria. If u own a high end samsung phone S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5 that can do VR and VR gaming kindly drop your phone number or email so the admin can contact and add you.. You can also mail me bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com for add requests. Please note that u must own a samsung Gear VR or an oculus rift or HTC Vive or google cardboard VR device to join.

Kindly note that the Nigerian GEAR VR whatsapp group is strictly for Gear VR and Oculus rift owners ,. The admins will verify that you have a Samsung Gear VR or a VR device. The group is for Gear Vr app sharing networking, Gear live event stream, Multiplayer, app and games recommendations and sharing , Gear VR reviews and everything samsung gear vr oculus rift and Virtual reality.
Re: Samsung S7 Edge Or Iphone 6s by falseman(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Try konga. I prefer the hard ones to the rubber ones as the rubber ones always have this yellowish tint after some time.

Ordered!! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Has Started Taking Away And Correcting The 20gb For #200 Plan / Help My Nokia X Disappeared All My Sim Contact / New Phone Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.