Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

(PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area (1280 Views)

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) / Snake Killed In A Poultry Farm In Owerri Today! / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:45pm On May 14, 2016
the man holding the snake said he had been hearing a strange sound and wanted to know what was responsible for the the noise. immediately the man discovered it was a snake, he informed his neighbors and they all came out to kill it.

Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
Snake buhari

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by Justiyke4u: 5:50pm On May 14, 2016
And some people here like snakes
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by marshalcarter: 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
And after sum imbe wud say dat the most trendin topic on NL is tiwa savage and T-imbe.....aw many snakes has hit FP 2day
grin grin lala....food haff done
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by firstolalekan(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2016
Of course grin

LalaSicklala : password = snake grin
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2016
when Lalasticlala sees a snake thread on his p.c, he rushes to push it to front page like:

Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by ziky2010(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2016
E go soon enter frontpage
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by amtaken(f): 6:01pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari caused this!
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by Tolexander: 6:11pm On May 14, 2016
KrystalConnect:
when Lalasticlala sees a snake thread on his p.c, he rushes to push it to front page like:
that super mod is Jake the Snake.
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by ClitRaider: 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
Lala is a snake, FP is certain.
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by Nixiepie(f): 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
God knws I hate snakes......
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by fowowe411: 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
the man holding the snake said he had been hearing a strange sound and wanted to know what was responsible for the the noise. immediately the man discovered it was a snake, he informed his neighbors and they all came out to kill it.
why do you take delight in lying? This picture was on this same site last year.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by nepapole(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
fowowe411:
why do you take delight in lying? This picture was on this same site last year.
That same snake don die like 5 times. E dey drag with shekau.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by boman2014: 11:27pm On May 14, 2016
omoh!

E be like say na snake be the password for lalasticlala login for nairaland

username= lalasticlala

password= snake
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by bamirotola: 12:03am On May 15, 2016
Lalasticala...ur food af come ooo.... I need to take you to Tb joshua to chase out d snake worefa inside you
Re: (PHOTO) SEE The Huge Snake Killed Around My Area by ENDTIMELIFE: 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
Lalasticala...ur food af come ooo.... I need to take you to Tb joshua to chase out d snake worefa inside you
grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Robocop: Dubai To Get Robot Police Officers In 2017 / Etisalat Latest Cheat Using 51vpn And Connection Stabilizer / Wowapps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.