Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter (2965 Views)

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / 2016 BatchA Stream2 - As We Awaits CUL Tomorrow, Here Are Things You Should Know / BatchA 2016 Nasarawa State Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by easyfem(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
This is to inform the general public that batchA stream2 are still waiting for there call up letter and nobody care about them .. I mean the nysc and they keep mute like everything is fine . I can tell u that 75% of batchA are still waiting for call up letter and nysc mgt claim that batchA is done with there orientation camp ... Everything seem going down in Nigeria and nobody care about the life of youth anymore
Re: Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 15, 2016
Una go old 4 house
Re: Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by EzeRedd(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2016
I wonder if it's on the 21st that they will tell us to print our call up and magically arrive camp on the same day. If they are no longer interested, let them inform us so we can print our "call off" letter.
Re: Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by uctrip: 7:21am On May 16, 2016
The NYSC 2016 Batch ‘A’ Stream II printing of Call-up letter which was supposedly to start today, Friday, May 13th and run till May 21st, seems to have been postponed.

It’s supposedly that prospective corp members start printing their Call-up letter today as they have been notified via message (SMS) and email sent to them to start printing of their call-up letters from 13-21 May, 2016.
Re: Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by EniHolar(f): 8:07am On May 16, 2016
Royal155:
Una go old 4 house

Some people are wise only when they are quiet.

1 Like

Re: Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by mycountry1(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2016
The problem with us the youth is talk talk and talk. And if talk is d only thing we are good for, known for, then I bet we are cowards. It is time we either act or shut mouth forever. I beieve nor of us is coward, but if any of us is, stop bn a coward talk wont help us, but action will. Nysc is toying with us like toys.
Re: Batcha Stream2 Are Still Waiting For Call Up Letter by Boyembo(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2016
mycountry1:
The problem with us the youth is talk talk and talk. And if talk is d only thing we are good for, known for, then I bet we are cowards. It is time we either act or shut mouth forever. I beieve nor of us is coward, but if any of us is, stop bn a coward talk wont help us, but action will. Nysc is toying with us like toys.
WHO WAS YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Improve The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme / Nysc 2018 Stream A Thread (next Month) Let's Meet Here / No Slot For Depolyment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.