Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,170 members, 7,957,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting (1393 Views)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / For Candy Crush (saga) Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting by kingsamm(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2016
Recently, for some unknown reasons I have been crazily addicted to playing Candy crush, a game I used to hate and classified as a lady's game.
I can't go one hour without playing it now.

However, one thing I hate about the game is having to wait for thirty minutes to get a live. You know how many levels I would have cleared in that time?

This torture continued for a while until I concluded that I was going to find my way around it and I did!

I'll try to make this short because my battery is low and I want to publish it before I sleep.

To get full lives on candy crush without waiting one second all you have to do is change your phone's time to a future time.

For example, if my lives on candy crush empties around 3:23, originally I'll have to wait thirty minutes to get one life.
The trick here is pushing your phone time to when next you'll get a life.
For example, if you change your phone's time to 3:53 you'll get one life(skipping the thirty minutes you'd have had to wait) and if you push it about three hours ahead, you'll get a full set of lives.

Now I enjoy my candy crush without any hindrances using this trick.

Source - Naijatechs.com
Re: How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting by tempest01(m): 1:25am On May 15, 2016
You are just knowing?

When your life is down, multitask to settings, go to date, untick "automatic date and time", then change your year to 2017. Go back to candy crush, you will have full life. Then multi task back to date and tick back automatic date and time.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting by krak101(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2016
tempest01:
You are just knowing?

When your life is down, multitask to settings, go to date, untick "automatic date and time", then change your year to 2017. Go back to candy crush, you will have full life. Then multi task back to date and tick back automatic date and time.
master chin Lee well done
Re: How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting by darealsola(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2016
kingsamm:
Recently, for some unknown reasons I have been crazily addicted to playing Candy crush, a game I used to hate and classified as a lady's game.
I can't go one hour without playing it now.

However, one thing I hate about the game is having to wait for thirty minutes to get a live. You know how many levels I would have cleared in that time?

This torture continued for a while until I concluded that I was going to find my way around it and I did!

I'll try to make this short because my battery is low and I want to publish it before I sleep.

To get full lives on candy crush without waiting one second all you have to do is change your phone's time to a future time.

For example, if my lives on candy crush empties around 3:23, originally I'll have to wait thirty minutes to get one life.
The trick here is pushing your phone time to when next you'll get a life.
For example, if you change your phone's time to 3:53 you'll get one life(skipping the thirty minutes you'd have had to wait) and if you push it about three hours ahead, you'll get a full set of lives.

Now I enjoy my candy crush without any hindrances using this trick.

Source - Naijatechs.com
hmmmm.op, change ur phone date to the normal date.u will see the minute it will write 4 u.try it
Re: How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting by kingsamm(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2016
darealsola:
hmmmm.op, change ur phone date to the normal date.u will see the minute it will write 4 u.try it

e go reach like 1 million baa?

wah you'll do is that.. after you change it and i shows full lives, just change your time and date back to the real time and date...

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Play Fifa 17? / What Android Games Do You Still Play? / Pes 2008 For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.