Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now (944 Views)

Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB / Simple Way To Insulate Yourself Against The Fuel Price Increase / EXO-SKELETON :With This u Can Beat The hell out of "HULK" or the "DEVIL" himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now by Barcholder: 2:19am On May 15, 2016
With the enormous uproar caused by the increase in fuel prices from #86.50 to #145 per litre, now is the perfect time for Nigeria to embrace the new product that has just hit the market.

Pay As You Go Solar!

Many people have commented that there should have been palliatives in place before the prices were hiked up. Afterall, how can people now afford to fuel their generators at #145 per litre, nearly 70% higher than before. There actually is already a brilliant alternative on the market, and one that will free you completely from the need to even visit a fuel station again.

From as little as #350 per day, every single Nigerian can have guaranteed 24 hours power to their homes, and never worry about NEPA or high fuel costs again. The rush for the solution had already been extremely high even before the price hike, but the last couple of days has been huge for new customer sign ups.

I want to use this forum to enter into an enlightened discussion with my fellow Nigerians about the very simple options available to them in terms of getting 24 hours power, and not being affected by the huge fuel price increase. This will not be used as a sales platform, as it contravenes the rules of Nairaland, but any sales enquiries can be taken offline.

So, I have fired the starting pistol, I look forward to an engaging discussion with any and everyone, and look forward to answering your questions.

Regards

Uvie Ugono
Founder & CEO
Solynta Energy

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now by tripplephi: 2:30am On May 15, 2016
Interested but hope it's not expensive... How can I buy it*
Re: Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now by Barcholder: 2:41am On May 15, 2016
It's very cheap, as I stated above, prices start from just #350 per day, but you get a discount if you pay monthly. You can visit our website and find out more information about us, and then simply send us a message via the Contact Us form, and full details on how to buy will be sent to you immediately.

Visit us at wwwdotsolyntaenergydotcom

Regards

Uvie
Re: Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now by bigx(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Does you Pay As you go option cover Port Harcourt?

Barcholder:
It's very cheap, as I stated above, prices start from just #350 per day, but you get a discount if you pay monthly. You can visit our website and find out more information about us, and then simply send us a message via the Contact Us form, and full details on how to buy will be sent to you immediately.

Visit us at wwwdotsolyntaenergydotcom

Regards

Uvie
Re: Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now by Barcholder: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
bigx:
Does you Pay As you go option cover Port Harcourt?

Yes, it does for now.

Regards

Uvie

(1) (Reply)

Imported Medical/first Aid Training Models (manikins) In Lagos / Poisonous Snake That Crawled Into His House (photos) / Could U Believe Dat Chinese Phone Can Browse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.