Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. (7071 Views)

Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Airtel Blackberry Complete As Modem / Nokia 6230i Pc Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by xynerio(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2009
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by Opoki(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
Kindly send the settings to lumiday@gmail.com.
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by 4llerbe(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2009
that will work only on mtn and not zain. infact at times the mtn sef requires u to authenticate the ppp thru pc suite.

for those that are lucky to own a se like k800i, u can also do that by using the ethernet emulator for usb that comes with the fone. in fact that wat am using naw as my pc suite just kolo no dey see my fone again. just go into ur fone settings and where the bluetooth, network profiles e.t.c are just look 4 usb internet, select a profile for it, whenever u connect ur fone to the pc it automatically connects ur fone to the network at 10mbps, dts equvalent to openvpn grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by xynerio(m): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2009
@4llerbe. U are wrong, it works on both mtn and zain network. They usually asked for a dialed number just type **99***#. It works with both nokia and sony ericsson phones. Well am using N72 and sony ericsson W580i. U dont need ur cable to access it bro.
@ opoki. Am using the IVT corporation blue tooth so I know of their settings. It is a device not an inbuilt bluetooth. Still dont understand? Reply back I will explain further.
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by lakefist(m): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2009
pls you can send the settings to me lakefist@yahoo.com or better still to stop this fraudsters post the settings here and everybody can see it.jah bless
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by mavtrevor(m): 4:57am On Aug 17, 2009
I have a samsung A707 sync and i have tried connecting to my pc either through the usb or bluetooth and it gives me and error 619. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still same. But when i change the type of dial up server from ppp to slip unix connection it connects but will send data and wont recieve. So i think this maybe cos i dont have the Mtn dns server address. So how can i fix this?
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by hooged: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2009
@poster pls some1 use plug and play bluetooth for dis connection?
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by xynerio(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2009
@NL, am sorry am in the office now I would have shown u all the screenshot. By 6pm today I will post it maybe that will explain it all. As for sync, I dont think it is involve in this, pls can anyone try and get the device maybe that will be easier cos that is wat am using.
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by xynerio(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2009
@NL, am sorry am in the office now I would have shown u all the screenshot. By 6pm today I will post it maybe that will explain it all. As for sync, I dont think it is involve in this, pls can anyone try and get the device maybe that will be easier cos that is wat am using.
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2009
Let me help here, 1:
Get an Original Nokia Cable *thanks To My Boi hayprof* install your pc suite and connect your phone to your Pc, it will install the modem for you Authomatically

2: goto Control Panel, then Phone and Modem, click it, click on Modem you will your phone's Modem highlight it and click Properties, then Advance, put this code in the Initialization command;
for Zain, +CGDCONT=,,"wap.ng.zain.com" or +CGDCONT=,,"internet.ng.zain.com"
for MTN +CGDCONT=,,"web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net"

then click ok. .
3: then goto Network Connections, By the left Hand side, you will see creat New bla bla. Click the click connect to the internet, Another window will pop, click on manually setup my connection. . D next window will show u you Modem, tick it, D rest wouls be at ur mercy. . Then connect. .
Hope that helps
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2009
@hooged, sure u can
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2009
Lastly, for Dial Up Numbers, i use *99# for both mtn and zain. . N it works well. . cheesy
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by 4llerbe(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ stancozy, see wetin u don cause naw, i was trying ur code on my pc and it didnt work and was telling me hardware failure in the modem. now to use my hardware in the old way na palava o, the thing has just been refusing my ministrations. maybe u shld look at that post again and post EXACTLY wat shld be put in so i can copy and paste. right now master reset of my fone and format of the lapie are not options embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2009
@4llerbr, is it vista ur using or windows? With vista,i don't use the command. . Check all what you have done, i cant find mistake on what i posted. .
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2009
Hope you ticked the modem you just installed when you were creating a network connection manually. .
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by tos4u(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2009
hi,
please send more info to m e-mail. <somethingunique@operamail.com. am interested OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
thnks.
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2009
Hehehe, i check my emails one in a day and i don't spend up to 5min on each. .read post man
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by 4llerbe(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
i use xp and i did check the modem i was adding it to, problem is i do use the same fone for oda networks too! so is it that i will use the stuff with the exclamation marks, commas etc as it is?, cry cry cry cry
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2009
Yes, exactly as i posted it for u. . Hope u aint using an S.E phone, if ur using s.e fone, leave that space blank. .last time i tried it with a S.E fone, i had that hardware failure error. . Guess those codes works for Nokia on xp only
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by 4llerbe(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2009
ehn ehn see am not dt dense afterall, i use a 3g se, hmmmnnnn ok i knw wat to do sha
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by Dwayne(m): 2:19am On Aug 21, 2009
Stan, nice tutorials, do use a pc suite connection, but 're there fake nokia cables? And how do u know 'em.
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
@4llerbe, how far? Is it working now?
@dwayne, its ok, em, original nokia cable dont come with ''Cd'' its installs automatically. .abt pc suite, i can decide to use it and can decide not to use it. . I use my phone as modem with or without pc suite. . wink
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
@4llerbe, how far? Is it working now?
@dwayne, its ok, em, original nokia cable dont come with ''Cd'' its installs automatically. .abt pc suite, i can decide to use it and can decide not to use it. . I use my phone as modem with or without pc suite. . wink
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by iniguy(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2009
I will do just that my pc suite has been givin me problems lately
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by billgatexp(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2009
stan where u run go since, common call me now or else i denounce u as my boy,
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
@dozzie, like this, i dey Ore, travelling to Benin. . Any sure parol dey ni?
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by bydot1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
stanny bobo, hw far?
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by 4llerbe(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ stan, the fone is a Sony Ericcson K800i so no way for it. i did a system restore and am ok naw. but i tried it on a samsung and same stuff. it did not work!!! tseew for the thingy sha. thanx, maybe wen i hammer lyk u buy 3g nokia i will implement it
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
LoL, good to know its working after a system restore. .
Re: Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. by stancozy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
@by.dot, i dey man. . U back from ur tour of Asia? U see watin Burnely do una abi? LoL

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can’t Afford Blackberry Q10, A Cheaper Version Is Here! / See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera / Help!! S5 Get Fake??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.