Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting (3992 Views)

Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland / Brand New Mf 375 Tractors' For Sale / Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello Chris or what is your name? can't you see our contact? or are you not bold in enough to contact us? All those that contact us for catalogue ,prices and our mode of operations were given,so why can't you contact us instead of making noises?
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by chrisj2(m): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2016
agricexport:
Hello Chris or what is your name? can't you see our contact? or are you not bold in enough to contact us? All those that contact us for catalogue ,prices and our mode of operations were given,so why can't you contact us instead of making noises?

I prefer openness! If your company is not ready to publish a catalogue or have a website then I am not interested in doing business with possible scammers.

There is no need to contact privately to do any business - not for me.

I can afford to buy a Tractor but I will rather go to a dealer where I can see the goods. Goodbye and stop wasting people's time!

3 Likes

Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Hello Chris,do you know that you can be prosecuted for false accusations? If you check most of my post,you will see our office address. I am an approved agent of this company and I have a legal backing. We have made it known to those that have been contacting us that,you place your order,then your products will be processed for shipping. Can you tell me how many products advertise online are physically in Nigeria? Apart from our made in Nigeria products ,we made it known that all the foreign products are not physically available until you place your order. For those that want to contact us: Bob-Royalty Empire International Ltd,
Shop2,E&G rockside Mini estate,Opp.Mercy hall,Abusoro road,off Ijoka road,Akure,On do state. If you want to stand by what you posted,can you give us your contact address? If you don't desist from your false accusations, you will be reported to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.
If you have any evidence against us or against the company we represent, kindly publish it for everyone to see.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by chrisj2(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
agricexport:
Hello Chris,do you know that you can be prosecuted for false accusations? If you check most of my post,you will see our office address. I am an approved agent of this company and I have a legal backing. We have made it known to those that have been contacting us that,you place your order,then your products will be processed for shipping. Can you tell me how many products advertise online are physically in Nigeria? Apart from our made in Nigeria products ,we made it known that all the foreign products are not physically available until you place your order. For those that want to contact us: Bob-Royalty Empire International Ltd,
Shop2,E&G rockside Mini estate,Opp.Mercy hall,Abusoro road,off Ijoka road,Akure,On do state. If you want to stand by what you posted,can you give us your contact address? If you don't desist from your false accusations, you will be reported to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.
If you have any evidence against us or against the company we represent, kindly publish it for everyone to see.

Where is the accusation? The word is 'possible'... You will not get very far with your prosecution - so do not fret and get on with your business, whatever you claim it is. * There is no point trolling me - I am just a contributor and observer on an internet forum; whereas you have something to sell, so it is you that should provide more public details...

1 Like

Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thanks, any observation of not detailed information is welcome,but wrong accusations against our company or our products are unacceptable. We cannot allow any individual or group of selfish people to tarnish our image by what they post under our products. Once again genuine observations are welcome, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by anibirelawal(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
@ Chris and agricexport, you don't have to quarrel with each other.
Mr agricexport, u should learn how to communicate with customers. as the saying goes, customers are always right. when you're in public forum, especially when advertising goods and services of which you never pay for, you have to be more informative and details. Chris was trying to point out the most vital part of advertisement. There is no where you stated that the goods are preorder.whilst u can give the price details in dollar's. that would help the curiosity of your intending customers.
You can summarize the features and specification of each machine with their prices.

my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Thanks for your observation, because of the volume of the catalogue, we cannot post that here,but we send to buyer through their social media.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
place your order for foreign tractors. Contact us for more information.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Foreign tractors and equipments? contact us.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
To place order for tractors and equipments? contact us.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
For tractors and equipments? place your order.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Contact us.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
For foreign tractors,equipments ,tyres and spare parts,place order.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Place your order for the foreign tractors, tyres and spare parts.
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hiring of tractors so expensive, why not buy yours to reduce cost and saves time? Place your order now!
Re: Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting by agricexport(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
To place your order ,contact us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Feed Concentrate / Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Market For Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.