Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal (1068 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal by gist4kidsblog: 9:12am On May 15, 2016
Cossy Orjiakor is hardly a comedienne of note, at least no one has really associated any sense of humour with the boobs-toting former singer and former actress but she recently showed that hilarious side of her in a recent Facebook post on her handle.

According to the sexy diva “ Not all marriage start with “Will You Marry Me?” Some start with “I am Pregnant” .

We are still waiting for Cossy to pick a wedding date after telling the whole world that she would marry soon some months ago. Is it the ‘Will you marry me or the ‘I am Pregnant’ that will work for her?

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/entertainer-cossy-orjiakor-jokes-about.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal by gist4kidsblog: 9:12am On May 15, 2016
okay oo
Re: Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal by Topestbilly(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2016
So finally you are pregnant... congrats!
Re: Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
eeeehn cossy ke
Re: Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal by goldbim(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
Is that all she has to offer?? shocked shocked...what else does cossy do apart from boobs exposure?.
Re: Entertainer Cossy Orjiakor Jokes About Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
She looks pale

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Steps Out In Style, Chants Words Of Adoration And Glorification / Sad News- Two Friends Who Drowned At Elegushi Beach Has Been Buried - Photos / American singer Demi Lovato Pictured With Michelle & Barrack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.