Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) (2725 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Solidstar Grab A Mysterious Lady Ass With Massive B*tt And Bo*bs, Fans Reacts. / I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
Residents of the Ojokoro area of Ijaiye this morning woke up to a very bizarre occurrence: a bird that allegedly transformed into a young woman.

According to the SMARTBRAINS reader who captured the eldritch video exclusively for SMARTBRAINS, the incident happened around 5:30-6am this morning.

When SMARTBRAINS watched the video (below), it is seen that at some point a man joins the woman in the gutter whispering into her ears. The crowd started asking questions as to his relationship with the alleged bird-Lady but the guy quickly disassociated himself from her. When I asked the SMARTBRAINS ireporter who sent in the story about this he said:

“Nobody knows who the guy is but he appears to be someone who understands the supernatural and was trying to communicate with her because the crowd didn’t understand the dialect of Yoruba language she was speaking. However when he saw the the crowd was getting irate, he disassociated himself from the lady.”

When SMARTBRAINS asked if any information was gathered from the lady or if anyone cold recognise her:
“She spoke in a Yoruba dialect people present didn’t understand. But what some people tried to make out from what she told them was that she was instructed to go and get something during a witchcraft meeting and she complained that it was dangerous because it easy almost morning. However she said they insisted and while flying a powerful force struck her and she found herself in the gutter.”

SMARTBRAINS' source added that as at the time he decided to leave the scene, the angry mob had started hitting her and beating her with sticks and he tried to dissuade the crowd from doing so but they wouldn’t listen.

Video below @

http://www.smartbrainsng.com/2016/05/shocking-mysterious-bird-turned-to.html

Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by cruzita(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
super story!!!! show us pics of when the bird was transforming to the woman

2 Likes

Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Tolexander: 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
Good!
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
dey deciev ursef

1 Like

Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Flexherbal(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2016
What is this?
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Juell(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2016
So, what happened at the end?
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by goldbim(f): 2:02pm On May 15, 2016
She was hit by a spiritual early morning missile..prayer is the key.. cool cool.that's if this happened truly.

1 Like

Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by yellowbeauty(f): 2:08pm On May 15, 2016
wetin person no go see online
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2016
I find it hard believing such stories... Most times, these old people don't know what they are doing or where they are going.. Many atimes i've had experiences where an old woman whose children will keep in a house will insist on going out of the house by force, whenever the children knew, they'd warn her but she never listened.. The recent one was when a brt bus took a woman all the way from ikorodu and they were asking her where she'd drop.. She said Mile 12... When we got to mile 12 and nobody got down.. She na said.. It's Ojota... We got to Ojota, same thing.. Itg was then some people in the bus started suspecting she had issues... Can u believe after 30 i went back to the bus station.. I saw the buss i entered earlier and to my surprise saw the same old woman claiming she wants to drop at ketu... They sha handed her over to Police sha.... Dunno what happened thereafter..and she was looking very rough also

1 Like

Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 15, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
I find it hard believing such stories... Most times, these old people don't know what they are doing or where they are going.. Many atimes i've had experiences where an old woman whose children will keep in a house will insist on going out of the house by force, whenever the children knew, they'd warn her but she never listened.. The recent one was when a brt bus took a woman all the way from ikorodu and they were asking her where she'd drop.. She said Mile 12... When we got to mile 12 and nobody got down.. She na said.. It's Ojota... We got to Ojota, same thing.. Itg was then some people in the bus started suspecting she had issues... Can u believe after 30 i went back to the bus station.. I saw the buss i entered earlier and to my surprise saw the same old woman claiming she wants to drop at ketu... They sha handed her over to Police sha.... Dunno what happened thereafter..and she was looking very rough also

Maybe Alzheimers or Stroke that affected only brain.
Truly unfortunate though. Old age is so scary sad

1 Like

Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by picsOR: 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
Like my username suggests....
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by matrix199(m): 4:19am On May 16, 2016
How on earth did I end up in Africa?!

All these crazy stories only emanate from areas with high density illiterates, peasants, low IQ folks.

That senile old woman ended up in the gutter due to her mental ill-health. She needs to be checked in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Cately(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Plz nairapamder I needs pics to use to create ads
Re: Shocking; A Mysterious Bird Turned To A Woman In Ijaiye, Lagos(photos And Video) by Cately(f): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Plz nairalander I needs pics to use to create ads

(1) (Reply)

Man Leaks Private Photos Of An Alleged Akwa Ibom Runs Girl (photos) / Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) / See The Dress Tiwa Savage Wore To Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.