Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Am Not A General--- Almustapha Hamsa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not A General--- Almustapha Hamsa (501 Views)

Wise Saying From Major Almustapha. / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A General--- Almustapha Hamsa by jeff2222(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
I am not a General--- Almustapha.

Former chief security officer to the late head of state General sani Abacha Major Hamza Almustapha has told a gathering at an award ceremony in abuja that he is not a general,The former cso said he would prefer to be addressed the rank he held before his long incarceration which lasted for 15years pending the determination of the apex court and the decision of army authority,"I am not a general i am proud to have served my country as a major before i was incarcerated for 15years but by the grace of Almighty here we are today to continue what we are used to doing, empowering youth and women associations, the former CSO said
The group National association of Nigerian female students lead by their vice president Miss Adaora who addressed him as General seeked for partnership with Almustapha"s NGO towards their campaign against domestic violence and oppression against female folks.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Egyptair Plane From Paris To Cairo Goes Missing With 66 On Board / Nija Born Artist Viral Reggae Track Feature In American Movie - Download / National And Customised Flags At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.