Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

General - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / General (841 Views)

Nigeria's Attorney General Gets Court Order Proscribing Indigenous People / President Buhari Arrives New York For United Nation General Assembly (photos) / Just In! Former Attorney General, Dr. Onagoruwa Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 15, 2016
cry
Re: General by talk2alabama: 2:07pm On May 15, 2016
Illiteracy is not cool grin
Re: General by chocolateme(f): 2:08pm On May 15, 2016
Ok.. But for me, from your total description of the person with that moniker, it means he or she is actually "nobody " so let leave it at that. Pm na by force? No. My dear, take afternoon nap ok? No need of trying to find "somebody" in "nobody"
Re: General by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
Op, don't mind it..that's why it's "nobody " coz that person does not exist anymore grin
Re: General by DesChyko: 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
He is really the most powerful guy here, more powerful than all moderators. The owner gave him those rights. But you can only chat with him once every year. You will gain a lot. To enter his chat space, select Edit Profile and just click 'deactivate account'. Do this quickly so the moderators will not notice. If you go to your mail box, click the link and you will be taken straight to his domain. Share your experience with us when you're back. wink
Re: General by Cholls(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
Op, don't mind it..that's why it's "nobody " coz that person does not exist anymore grin
my sister the Nobody don ban you tire.
Re: General by Cholls(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2016
DesChyko:
He is really the most powerful guy here, more powerful than all moderators. The owner gave him those rights. But you can only chat with him once every year. You will gain a lot. To enter his chat space, select Edit Profile and just click 'deactivate account'. Do this quickly so the moderators will not notice. If you go to your mail box, click the link and you will be taken straight to his domain. Share your experience with us when you're back. wink
my brother na Sexkillz
Re: General by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
Tank u all 4 educating me I am changing d topic smiley

(1) (Reply)

15 Pictures Short-sighted Nigerian Can Relate To / Npower To Make Selection & Assessment Notice September 16 / Five Years Old Girl Got Pregnant In Plateau Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.