Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Please Rate My Properties Review Site(please Give Your Opinions) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Rate My Properties Review Site(please Give Your Opinions) (441 Views)

Google Is Not Indexing My Site Please Help. / I Need Your Review On My New Site Please! / I Built This Site, Please Visit And Criticise Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Properties Review Site(please Give Your Opinions) by tonymorris: 4:17pm On May 15, 2016
[size=14pt]www.neighbourhoodreview.com[/size]
Neighbourhood Review is intended to provide you with all the information you need about a local area or Neighbourhood in Lagos, especially when it comes to relocating to a new area. Although there are websites with similar information, these tend to be based on commercial profiles that are designed as marketing tools for property owners or real estate companies to advertise their properties.

The information on this website is based on reviews carried out by our review team, who go from estate to estate gathering information and taking pictures. It paints a very accurate picture of the profile for a Neighbourhood based on facts provided by the people who actually live there.

Good public transportation routes are quite important in Lagos, especially for those who drive to work. On this website you can see the distance to the various central business districts in Lagos. You also get information on best times to leave home to avoid the morning rush hour traffic.

This website also provides accurate estimates of the latest house prices in every Neighbourhood as well as relevant service charges. We also provide very useful information on property appreciation rates to guide your investment decisions.
Please visit us now at www.neighbourhoodreview.com

(1) (Reply)

Compare Prices In Nigeria / Web Builders, developers, bloggers HELPPP!!! / Blog Admin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.