Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter (1117 Views)

Making A Choice Between Inverter Or Generators? - Galinverter / Richard Browning Is A Real-life Iron Man - With His Own Flying Suit (video) / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
I teach you how to build iron core transformer inverter or the ferrite core transformer inverter usually called; transformerless inverter, and in 2weeks you'll be able to build these inverters without needing to consult me. During this period, i shall take you through a thorough explanations of a resistor, capacitor, diode, transitor,inductor, ic, mosfet, H-bridge, relays and transformers, because these are all what you need to know to succesfuly build your own inverter, and troubleshoot it as well if not properly working. After this, i shall teach you their schematic diagrams so you can look at a schematic diagram and build from it. I shall back these up with videos and ebooks. During this 2weeks period, i shall spend 3 hours daily with you online via whatsapp, as you build according to what i have thought you, and if you should encounter any problem, you can ask me and i will respond to you immediately. After these 2 weeks, you'll be able to build and modify the inverters you build as far as your creativity can carry. I teach in such a way you'll understand fast and get the drift and the hang of things, so you'll be independent and wouldn't need to bother me again. So i'll be happy and you'll be happy too.. In return, you will have to pay me some fee for the time and effort expended. I also run a one on one consultation session on these areas via whatsapp or live. If you need a live consultation, then you'll have to come to my location or if i could i would come over but the chances are remote. Below are the prices as follows; I charge N12,000 for teaching how to build an iron core transformer inverter.. And i charge N18,000 for teaching you how to built a ferrite core transformer (transformer less) inverter.. I am currently based in Abia state. You can contact me on 08099875308 or email me @ ; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com for further enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2016
We are still available.
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
We are still at your service.
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
Once again, we are still at your service.
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2016
We are at the corner.....
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
We are still at the corner.....
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good day everyone..
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by anochuks08(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Kudos Bro, keep up the good work.
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by anochuks08(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kudos Bro, keep up the good work.
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
We also build custom made DC DC converters.
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
We are available
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Still available.. Just call; 08099875308
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
available
Re: Learn To Build Iron Core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
How goes the project??

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Lithium Battery 3.6V In Nigeria / Become A Professional Video Editor And Build Compelling Videos And Advert / Kidney Donor Urgently Needed With A Good Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.